1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Hoverbikes 0.3

Hoverbikes in our world now :3

1. erlioniel

erlioniel Void-Bound Voyager

erlioniel submitted a new mod:

Hoverbikes - Hoverbikes in our world now :3

Read more about this mod...

2. Rizzozo

Rizzozo Subatomic Cosmonaut

Woah! I can't wait to get home and try this. Looks amazing and fun as hell!:D

3. Mr Bubbles

Mr Bubbles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome mod! If you want I can add tabula rasa support or tell you how. Though i'm pretty sure you can figure it out but if you want me to do it for you id be glad to help!

4. erlioniel

Thank u for suggestion, but no :) Im add answer in mod description too.

5. sampsonkennedy

sampsonkennedy Void-Bound Voyager

the only thing improvement I can suggest is if you could somehow make them hover over water (not sure how possible it would be)

6. sglmnaz

sglmnaz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nice work!

7. IIRC, Hoverbikes were mentioned for the game awhile back.
    [​IMG]
    Not sure what happened to them actually.

Anyways, lovely spritework! Definitely one of the best I've seen in the modding community thus far. Will give your mod a try later. ^^

GLord likes this.
  8. GLord

GLord Big Damn Hero

Very nice, gonna hold out for some other races though.

Floran no want fissh or human bike.

9. GeddoBlaster

GeddoBlaster Void-Bound Voyager

if this is based off the Gravity bubble tech, I think you should base it off the gravity neutralizer instead, it would make more sense for it to hover in place then to drop down as soon as you let go of jump. I really like the art, but the handling is just terrible

10. sampsonkennedy

sampsonkennedy Void-Bound Voyager

pretty sure it's based off the mech tech

GLord likes this.
  11. Saint11311

Saint11311 Space Spelunker

Can someone tell me where to craft this? The mod looks amazing and I really want to test it out

12. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

You can craft the technology chips for them at the robotic crafting table as long you installed it correctly.

I just made a video showcasing the mod, and I show you how in it. :)

Erlioniel, if you wanted to link my video on the overview page of your mod I would love you forever, and very much appreciate the exposure. xD

This is an excellent mod, and you pixel art is great. I really hope you continue to update it :)

Cheers!

13. GeddoBlaster

GeddoBlaster Void-Bound Voyager

The hoverboard acts more as the hover bikes should, with a gliding feature. Maybe you can incorporate that into your mod?

14. fluffyduhutt

fluffyduhutt Void-Bound Voyager

Okay I really want to use this mod because it looks really cool but it doesn't work. Or at least I can't get it to work. My issue here is that if it is the mod that is not working properly I can't tell because I have no clue if I am installing it correctly.

In the readme it says to copy the folder "Hoverbikes_0.1.zip" but that folder does not exist. I hav created that folder and placed the cantents of the rar into it but that doesn't work. Please tell me how I am to get this mod to function, thank you.

15. Saint11311

Saint11311 Space Spelunker

All you have to do is place Hoverbikes_0.1 in the mods folder on starbound. If you have done that you have to reuse one of the upgrades

16. danielb162

danielb162 Space Hobo

This sounds great but I am a bit nervous about having to keep finding mech techs as I have only found and have spent quite a few hours playing Starbound. Anyway except for the rarity I am really pleased with this Mod!

17. fluffyduhutt

fluffyduhutt Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome, that worked thanks.

18. Sykes

Sykes Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I appreciate that you consider balance with your mod, how it is not immediately accessible via Tabularosa or as a 1-pixel/torch craftable. It makes me happy to see mod developers considering balance, and trying to fit it into the game properly.

19. Genzo

Genzo Astral Cartographer

Is the mod right now updated to furious koala? We need it!

20. erlioniel

On the way