1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated High Powered Laser Drill v1.0 (Upbeat Giraffe)

laser drills that can eat through obsidian in less than a second! Comes in multiple sizes.

1. Barril

Barril Void-Bound Voyager

Barril submitted a new mod:

High Powered Laser Drill - laser drills that can eat through obsidian in less than a second! Comes in multiple sizes.

Read more about this mod...

2. ded1

ded1 Void-Bound Voyager

Think you could make something like this as well Mining Laser Gun
    The author of that said anyone could modify and use its assets and code. It would be nice to have something like this for the ultimate mining tool.

3. Barril

Yea the name a is a bit of a misnomer, but drills are better with lasers. I actually used existing art for a Mining Laser that is in game, but I didn't want to modify the in-game one so I had to make the name a bit off.

You can hold shift with the regular sized one to get a 1x1 mining area.[DOUBLEPOST=1423869301][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I saw that mod, but I didn't try it as it doesn't work in Giraffe. It fires a laser from a gun that mines blocks in the line of fire right?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  4. ded1

ded1 Void-Bound Voyager

yep its basically a mining beam that can mine a distance away

5. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

Hmm I work now to on a Mod, and I made the old Mininglaser work again, if you want (Modauthor) I can send you the needed changes) Due the Mininglaser is opensource. Wante doriginal post the filechange on the old Mod but it is notmore "commentbale"

6. Barril

Oh that's pretty cool. I'll have to take a look.