Giant Kitten Planet (Katar 9?)

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Ayumi, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Ayumi

Ayumi Pangalactic Porcupine

Feline Planet
    [​IMG]
    A world dominated by feline creatures (kittens/cats, Big Cats ( possible mount maybe), Humanoid cat people/race, and Giant kittens (in the background landscape (moving around if possible)). Having all colors and type possible. They have a large fish and bird variety as a food source for the felines. The lands have cat grass or types of cat nip growing in the wild that boost cats stats and give power ups. Leaser creatures can be dogs and other enemies of felines and will be under their rule and fear them.​
    (If Possible?)
    Landscape:
    Varies between long grassy valleys and dense jungles. Lots of plant life and diversity and Yarn like clouds. Bright and colorful in valleys and dark in the jungles. Has one pair of twin mountains that look almost like cat ears. Nine moons orbit the planet.​
    *Moons system is referred to as The Nine Lives*
    The moons cycle where one moon is always full at a time and they run their course. When all the Moons show full it is a time of great celabration (Life) and when all vanish from sight a time of great mourning (Death).​
    *Ring system referred to as The Nyanulight Rings*​
    It is a planetary ring of crystal like dust and other small particles orbiting around the planet in a flat disc-shape. The particles reflect light causing or to resemble a rainbow circling the planet. It can occasionally fall onto the planet's surface in a shower of rainbow like rain after being rapidly heated then cooled in the atmosphere.​
    Should you collect the liquid and drink it, it is said to have mystical properties that can heal and energize.​
    Myth/Lore
    Some worship a "Life giving" feline goddess named Renenet where others worship Mahos a opposing feline god of war.​
    Renenet - Mother of the race and her people her cubs whom she watches over and protects. (peaceful)​
    Mahos - God of war and battle that purges the land of weak to bring their race to power over all. (war monger)​
    Wampus Cat - Wampus cat is said to be the result of what happened to one who tried to harm and use the cubs of Renenet and was transfored into one of they very races they had tried to exploit. it is said tha.t Wampus Cat now wanders to different lands.​
    Nyathulan - Mythical Monster (Destroyer of worlds. Myth that it will one day rises again to takeover the universe)​
    Monsters/Races: (some)
    Uses clawed paw swips and fangs to​
    Ocalots - Cats/Kittens, Small Mob. (small, playful, passive)
    Sea Kikis - CatFish/Slugs, Small Water Mob. Hatched from Nyan Cells. (friendly)
    Rwarnors - Big Cats, Medium Mob. (Possible Mount? Like lions and tiger ect., Aggressive)
    Kitans - Titan kittens
    Nyatinese - Native Humanoid Felines (Varies in groups of Passive and Aggressive)
    • Weakness against lasars.
    • Easily startaled (loud sounds ect.)
    • Come in many colors and fur "prints".
    • High Stealth and agility.
    • Night time boosts sight.
    Items:
    • RAW Material
    Whiskers - Monster Drop
    Sabartusks - Monster Drop
    Claw - Monster Drop
    Fang - Monster Drop
    Fur - Monster Drop(leather like)
    Furball - Rare Monster Drop
    Pop-Tart - SUPA Rare Monster Drop (Haters gonna hate)
    Catinite - Rare Metal/Ore
    Kittanium - Metal/Ore
    Rainbow Crystal - Crystal (kinda like ore?)
    Cloud Yarn - Cloud (kinda like ore?)
    Nip - Plant
    Cat grass - Plant

• Processed Material
    Cloud Fabric - from Cloud Yarn.
    Rainbow Rain - from Rainbow Crystal
    Catinite Bar - from Catinite ore.
    Kittanium Bar - from Kittanium ore.
    Whisker Fiber - from Whiskers.
    Ivory - from Sabartusks.
    Nyan Cell - from Furball.
    Weapon:
    • Other
    Neuko/Nukeo- Nuke/Bomb ("Tactical Meow Inbound!" )
    Catterang - Throwing Knife (Is made from Catinite. )
    Meowlencer - Gun upgrade (Silences the Nyannahilator, removing the 'meow wave', but enables automatic firing. Emits a sound similar to a "purr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r")
    MeowRounds- Bullet/ammo (Is made with Kittanium)
    • Guns
    Nyannahilator - Blaser (Emits a powerful soundwave similar to a 'meow', causing enemies to be pushed back. Also shoots a single bullet, that hits the target before the wave hits. Effective on staggering tough enemies and slowing them down a bit.)
    Letter Box - Shotgun (Has scatter shot and is 2-handed.)
    The Fluffy Paw - Hand gun
    • Fist Weapon/Shield
    Kitty Knuckles- Glove
    Retractable Claws - Claws ( I made from claws to make a hand weapon that had extending blades)
    Bucklepurr - small shield (made from fur)
    • Swords
    WhisterSaber-Saber (Is made from whisker fiber.)
    Ultra Fang - Broad Sword (Is made from fangs.)
    Craven - Claymore (Is made from carved claws.)
    Catona - Katana (Is made from claws and Catinite)
    ExcaliPURR - Claymore (Is made from Catinite.)
    Armor:
    WearKitten Set - Cloth Armor (Vanity)
    CatF.I.S.H. Set - Cloth Armor (Allows for underwater exploration (Feline Is Scubadiving Here)
    Nyarmor Set - Light Armor (Colorful)
    KittaniumArmor Set - Light Armor (Ancient armor)
    Nyanosuit Armor - Medium Armor - Causes user to slowly regenerate power and health. (Tech)
    Necoarmor Set - Medium Armor (Dark/Necro)
    CatinateArmor Set - Heavy Armor (Ancient armor)
    Rawrmor Set - Heavy Armor (Royal)
    Events:
    Hunting Festival - groups goes out and hunts in a small amount of timeand the one that gets the biggest kill wins.

Notes:
    Give and take what you want! X3 Names can be changed it won't hurt my feelings at all! I wasn't sure where to put this so it's going here since its a planet. :3 I was trying to make this one of those "Just fun to goof around planets that can just brighten your day but still keep your interest. Hope you like it!~​
    Thank you Suika for drawing the planet for me! :3
    UPDATED!​
    [​IMG]
    More art from Suika!! A Nyatinese with Nyanosuit and a Nyannahilator.​

2. Kelp

Kelp Big Damn Hero

It would be a fun planet to be on. A good opportunity to perhaps obtain poptarts (Seeing as food will not be an issue, perhaps a grenade or a poptart shield).

You've got my support.

3. Cellbind

Cellbind Pangalactic Porcupine

What no cat ear vanity items?

I am disappoint.

bayley, ThePhail, Alternal and 4 others like this.
  4. MalNeige

MalNeige Zeromus

@Ayumi Well then, do I get a planet with Poptops and Poptop gear on it?
    Jokes aside, I'd like to see this planet, if not for the novelty of it.

5. Ayumi

This is something I just came up with and had some friends help me brainstorm for I can add more if you would like. X3

6. Cutesy, silly and fun. I think it would be an interesting break from the norm for people who usually visit more "mundane" worlds. And of course cat lovers everywhere would flock to such a planet.

7. RuskinReynolds

RuskinReynolds Big Damn Hero

could the cloth armor be just you wear live ocelot kittens? and they keep you warm and it makes the big cats not attack you :3

8. Ayumi

That was what I was going for when you hear it and know nothing of the internet it sounds stupid but givin the number of people that do its cat fandom! :love:

Ummm but what if you get hit my a none cat being? ._.

Yeah TONS of people are willing to go threw hell just to get some kitty ears. lol X3 I am guilty of this to. With the Gods I wanted go with the idea that there are two different "Tribes" of people of the Humaniod cat people. Like have one passive and one aggressive.

((Also note I do believe I read somewere that there isnt really any vanity items just armor that can be use as a vanity thing. Thats why I didn't add any in and just stuck with armors and I wasnt sure how to describe what the armors look like.))

9. RuskinReynolds

it would be for that planet only, so the big cats like you :)

10. Ayumi

Actually I just realized if you make these people a advanced race then you can not only open up were they can be genarated but also have a new playable race.

Silverduke1 and Inferno_Draconis like this.
  11. I love the idea of playble cat-folk. It would lead to a whole range of entertaining characters. Naturally, players should be able to choose their fur colour and pattern.

12. Serp

Serp Zeromus

If you can be a cat I want to be a dog :barefeet:

13. Ayumi

Thats understandable.

14. RuskinReynolds

i disagree, cats are far superior!

15. Ayumi

SUPERIOR!!! X3 Soundwave~<3

16. RuskinReynolds

we should be able to name our cats (*in game that is :)) :3 how many have you?

17. Ayumi

Wait like cats IRL?

18. RuskinReynolds

the first sentence for in game, the second for IRL :L

19. Vapor Horologium Corpus

Vapor Horologium Corpus Weight of the Sky

It honestly sounds like you would probably see the thundercats running about

xenonni likes this.
  20. Ayumi

OH! lol Yes and I have none now (I have a dog now) but when my mom lived with me she would breed pure blood persians and we would have 10-20 cats in the house at a time.
    Not really a bad thing. They already have a planet of the apes thing going on so why not.