Gag Weapons.

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by H-Alo, Nov 3, 2013.

1. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Ahaha yeah. Yeah, I know.
    "Gag weapons? WTF? DISLIKE."
    "Is this guy stupid or something? DISLIKE."
    "Just... just no. DISLIKE."

But still! How many times have you ever wanted to try killing a space-kraken-bot with a glitch-head-on-a-chain? Or a confetti confhat (a hat that shoots confetti at an enemy, but only does a point of damage)? Maybe even a balloon dog? Maybe try wielding a chuckling puffer-fish ( :chucklefish: ~ Ehuehuehuehuehuehuehue) ?

They'd probably be achievable through some sort of extensive quest, or disguised as a seemingly rare weapons, or the result of a forge-gone-wrong.

I personally would like to attack enemies with a Chillaxe (Chillaxe, bro). It could slow them down.
    Or maybe a dislike gun? It could reduce their morale.

Bubblegum, GLARE, Gazz and 27 others like this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

3. Autzome

Autzome Black Hole Surfer

there seems to be a flurry of silly things in the game already! i'll be surprised if there are no fish based weaponry!

4. linux_user

linux_user Lucky Number 13

no!
    because no!

5. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Why not? Ahaha~
    Don't you like cupcake-based grenades?;)

6. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

My biggested problem with this is that, if some of them are strong enough to use in combat, the projectiles will look nothing like actual weapon projectiles.

7. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

You don't like confetti?
    You make me sad.

8. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Seems funtastic fabuloso to me! Thumbs D-... Uh... p...? D... Mmmm...

9. Clockwork

Clockwork Master Astronaut

The confetti is fine, it barely deals any damage, however a grenade shaped like a muffin? I don't like so much.

ZangooseSlash and KuroHinotori like this.
  10. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Zero Gravity Genie

You should be able to pull the stem out of an apple and throw it like a grenade.

11. SpaceHyena

SpaceHyena Zero Gravity Genie

Gag weapons? WTF? DISLIKE.

12. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Ahaha~
    :cry:

GLARE and Svarr Chanston like this.
  13. spudhunter

spudhunter Orbital Explorer

Rather then weapons they could be fun little items to mess around with. Like a little gun you can use to annoy your friends with confetti or fire crackers you can throw to make a cool explosion. Its a nice idea. I wouldn't really like them to be weapons but having random things to mess around with would be nice. :up:

VinchenzoJackal likes this.
  14. Traxis

Traxis Tentacle Wrangler

Are we talking confetti gun, smoke bomb spamming like in Terraria? Or more like actual cool yet stupid weaponised inflated bananas that has a chance to turn enemies into bouncing bananas for 5 seconds that explode into more bananas? or a cupcake that when eaten turns YOU into a cupcake that players can pick up but when you try to move you pop out their inventory? lol, just thinking of items like that makes me want them in the game, good idea :D

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Starsly likes this.
  15. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

The more useless items the better. I really like things that are completely random, serves no purpose, and are really fun to use. ex. Confetti Gun (terraria) or smoke grenades in CS:S/TTT

VinchenzoJackal and Starsly like this.
  16. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

I dunno. What goes with you, I suppose.
    Maybe a GIANT PURPLE DIL- *Ahem* A giant eggplant to whack friends with?
    Confetti~

Silican Beat and Starsly like this.
  17. spudhunter

spudhunter Orbital Explorer

NOT EGGPLANTS!!!!! Eggplants killed me and turned me into a zombie! :zombie:

18. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

well. these would be fun lol

19. Delta9Church

Delta9Church Subatomic Cosmonaut

Perhaps not so much as weapons, but as fun additions, like if you threw the super rare muffin grenade and it created a random statue pre-generated by chucklefish. Could have like 100 simple statues, maybe with blocks that are otherwise inaccessible. Then, for these statues, breaking any block that's part of the statue would destroy the statue, so no rare blocks are dropped, and where-ever the muffin nade lands is where the statue stays.

mountaindew likes this.
  20. mountaindew

mountaindew Subatomic Cosmonaut

i actually really like this idea. its sound awesome.