Modding Help Fully Customizable Ship Spawn Problem

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Syfe_Fireshard, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Syfe_Fireshard

Syfe_Fireshard Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    So, I cleared the wooden ship, and JUST finished my flagship, The Inevitable Liberation, and I found that it spawns me OUTSIDE the bridge and into the atmosphere to fall into the black of infinity. Soooo... Is there a way to modify the location in your shipworld where you spawn in? I just need it inside, preferably the transporter chamber. And way of doing so?

The red X marks the approx. area where I spawn. It's a choppy screen shot, but idk how else to get a full ship picture.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  2. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Firstly,damm fine work man, that is a amazing ship.

Secondly, try asking around in the modding discussion forums, im sure they could and can help you out much more than just regular forum goers.

3. Syfe_Fireshard

Fixed the screenshot to be less... GIF-a-fied... And thanks all the way, will check there.

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to the modding section. Also deleted your duplicate thread. If you ever post a thread in the wrong section, please report it and ask us to move it. Making duplicates gets messy.

5. Tsunder

Tsunder Phantasmal Quasar

Spawn on a ship is set when the ship world is generated, as far as I know. I've always built with the beam-in point as the reference.

If you know how to edit hexidecimal files maybe you can do something but it's real hacky

severedskullz likes this.
  6. This. There is not much you can do to change it sadly.

7. Syfe_Fireshard

Damn, and thanks for the tip Jonesy, Will do.