1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by OmnipotentEntity, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Q: Can I upgrade tiers?
    A: We have no mechanism for upgrading tiers at the moment. But we can give you a refund and resell you a higher tier no sweat. Just FYI though, we will get double charged by Paypal/Google/Amazon for doing that, so it's a little bit worse for us than simply selling you the right tier to begin with. So we politely request that you get the desired tier to start with.

Q: Can I upgrade 1 part of a 4-pack?
    A: No, we don't have a way of doing that unfortunately. However, if you e-mail us at rewards@chucklefish.org we can probably work something out.

Q: Can I use payment method X?
    A: Right now, the only payment methods we are accepting for the preorder is through the Humble Store. When we hit beta/release we will be doing wider releases with more outlets, these places may take your chosen payment method. Until then we just ask that you remain patient.

Q: My badge failed to apply. What do?
    A: Please e-mail rewards@chucklefish.org with the e-mail address associated with your Humble Store purchase. Explain the situation in the e-mail please. We just need to verify we have the correct account and we're talking to the correct person. We will then manually apply your badge. No sweat. We're waiting patiently for the opportunity to fix the root cause.

Q: I gave my badge to someone else.
    A: That's not a question, but e-mail us at rewards@chucklefish.org with the e-mail address associated with your Humble Store purchase, and tell us which account *should* have gotten the badge. We'll get it sorted out.

Q: I never got an e-mail from Humble. Halp!
    A: Please refer to this thread: http://community.playstarbound.com/...ead-if-you-havent-yet-gotten-an-e-mail.17584/

Q: Why are some tracks missing from the soundtrack?
    A: The soundtrack is as much of a work in progress as the rest of the game. We will be releasing more tracks as our wonderful music team finishes them. Until then, the missing tracks most people ask about can be found on our soundtracks page: http://playstarbound.com/soundtrack/

Q: Is the beta out yet? How do I download the beta?
    A: The beta isn't out yet. We will let you guys know when it does come out though.

M C, Bizaroide, CrookSafe and 56 others like this.
  2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Q: When will the Beta be released?
    A: We have no more specific date than sometime in 2013. Anything else you hear is speculation.

Q: When will the game be released?
    A: Sometime after the Beta.

Remio, M C, GMark and 21 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.