1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Flickering/Lag/Zoom bug

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Malacoda, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malacoda

Malacoda Master Chief

So, i can finaly play the game, i went trough the error on chuclefish logo and the infinite loadingscreen bug but now after the patch and some reinstallation of the game it "work"

When i play for like 15-20 min some strange things start to happen, the game start to flickers every mouse click as if it minimized and reopened quickly, also sometime i find myself zoomed all in, but it's not a possible zoom from the option (i know there is the Zoom option in the Options but the parameter i set is no help when this happen).

Also i noticed when i have the Launcer and the Game running my internet ping go up like CRAZY like 600/1000ms (my normal ping is 100/150ms) and i play only the game in SINGLEplayer, sometime i get disconnected from Mumble (it's a software like Teamspeak) and this happen only when i'm playing with Starbound, when i close the launcher and game too my ping start to lower, i play other Multiplayers games normaly witout any lag, i don't think is my connection problem.

2. Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Iam having this problem too

3. Malacoda

Malacoda Master Chief

Well at least i'm not the only one..

4. Malacoda

Malacoda Master Chief

also i have this bug too (this is not my video btw)

5. Malacoda

Malacoda Master Chief

6. bloter6

bloter6 Space Hobo

I have also had the loading screen error and the teleporter bug. I am now stuck on the zoomed in thing and would like a fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.