1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Ship Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Crystalwolf, Dec 6, 2013.

1. scheelinator

scheelinator Big Damn Hero

Glad it works for you guys mate! Have fun :)

2. Zak

Zak Space Hobo

I got a question, I have tried to download all the ships, I did, but when I found my steam file and went to ships, nothing was there, what should I do?

3. The_Scout

The_Scout Void-Bound Voyager

any updates?

4. Glitch'O'Rasbi

Glitch'O'Rasbi Poptop Tamer

This mod looks really awesome and I do need a mod like this one cuz' I've got too much furniture! :p I thinks other ship mods aren't really interesting because ships are too big so this mod is perfect! :D So, could you update to beta v. Enraged Koala? Thanks a lot! You've done a great job! :D

5. Niels2012

Niels2012 Void-Bound Voyager

I didn't even find a ships file yet

6. PtdTheShiny

PtdTheShiny Void-Bound Voyager

^^^^
    Yeah there isn't even a ships folder in assets.

7. heppsan

heppsan Space Hobo

Same here, I oly have a song folder in assets???..

8. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

Real assets are in packed.pak file now.

9. heppsan

heppsan Space Hobo

So there is no way to get this mod to work now?

10. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

By now, we can only wait to the mod's author make it a real mod, but you can also do it yourself if you want. But I prefer find another mod.

11. paidousis

paidousis Aquatic Astronaut

Please someone help i cant find a ships folder into my assets folder i only see a user folder and inside the songs folder pls help

12. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

I must say, congrats this mod is really cool
    Great job!

13. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

14. Gniolliv

Gniolliv Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really cool mod! Good work!

15. Llefty

Llefty Void-Bound Voyager

I dragged the files in the ALLSHIPS.zip folder into my ships folder, with no luck. When I go into the game, everything is the same as normal. I'm completely new to installing mods, so I'm not sure if there's anything else I have to do or what.

16. ChampCakeStorm

ChampCakeStorm Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Crystal Wolf! I turned your ships into a thing you can put into your mods folder, anyone who wants it just extract put the mod in the mods folder and sam rules apply
    new characters start with the ship, old ones the shipworld file needs to be deleted (Everything in your ship will be lost except 3D Printer and Tech stuff) then when you launch the game you get the ship very quick and easy!

Attached Files:

17. Crystalwolf

Crystalwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Hello everybody. As you can probably tell, I haven't updated this mod in well, well nearly a year now.

I was wondering if it's worth me updating this mod so it works with the current Starbound and also if people wanted anything else doing too?
    I'm sorry I've been absent the past few months however I forgot about Starbound because of college.

TL;DR Is there still a need for me to update this?

18. cry every tiem

cry every tiem Aquatic Astronaut

I can't find my ship in the assets folder. Any help?

19. Flippers

Flippers Space Hobo

How do i do it

20. swiftshadow

swiftshadow Void-Bound Voyager

in short: yes, keep updating this mods till we can upgrade ship sizes without mods, the currentships are just too smal right now