1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Ship Mod

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Crystalwolf, Dec 6, 2013.

1. dvineownage

dvineownage Void-Bound Voyager

I ran into an issue where the human's ship only has one propulsion in the back and it's off centered a bit.

[​IMG]

All other races are fine just maybe the propulsion is off by a pixel here or there but not as bad as the human ship.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  2. czirosan

czirosan Void-Bound Voyager

it looks awesome, any chance that you upload it for others to use?

3. StonerMk2

StonerMk2 Void-Bound Voyager

Dude...that is badass. I need that. Got a link?

Though quite honestly everything ive seen thus far in this thread is completely badass.

4. BUDDYBOY

BUDDYBOY Astral Cartographer

Made a cargo bay. Also, I made a typo and did not use the mod.

[​IMG]

0siris likes this.
  5. DreiStar

DreiStar Tentacle Wrangler

Everything in this topic looks awsome, nice guys! Modders are a big asset to games.

6. Crystalwolf

Crystalwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Check out Pedguins review over at

He explains how to install it if you are struggling with that at all

7. Sw3G

Sw3G Void-Bound Voyager

I tried to use the original extended ship mod on this thread and it just crashes my Starbound everytime I make a new save or load an old save.

How do I fix?

8. WillianBK

WillianBK Big Damn Hero

"boosterflamehuman" missing on human ship, also, great mod!

9. 0siris

0siris Subatomic Cosmonaut

You say you didn't use the mod, but could you explain how you did it then ? Another mod, maybe?..

I really like this ship.. maybe you could upload here for others to enjoy? Thanks in advance.

10. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

What if I use this and play on multiplayer? Will it work? If yes, what if I invite somebody who doesn't have this mod to my ship?

11. Deoxys

Deoxys Master Chief

How do i make it for an existing character?

12. 0siris

Here is what someone said on the previous page, but I haven't tested it online myself.

What I did was remove all the items I wanted to keep from my original ship, put them on the world I was currently at, then made backups of my files. Then installed the mod how it was instructed, loaded a new character file, then I copy+pasted the backups of my original file back. Sorry if I'm not too clear on the instructions, but I hope it helps.

GOKOP likes this.
  13. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

@up So, what if the host doesn't have the ships?

14. 0siris

I really don't know, I only play on single player. But I remember some people asking the same question when I was looking up ship mods earlier, I'm not sure if it was for this mod or for another one though, sorry.

15. mauttykoray

mauttykoray Space Hobo

Hey, I know its not standard, but any chance you could do a new design/larger ship for Kawa's custom Felin race? The standard one is 1) small, and 2) looks like its just a recolor of the Apex ship if I'm not mistaken (not an apex player myself). Would love to have a larger ship for them and a custom design! ^^

16. swiftshadow

swiftshadow Void-Bound Voyager

could someone make a cargoship for EVERY race im sure everyone will send you their money if you do (mayby)

17. GOKOP

GOKOP Big Damn Hero

@up Money? I think no.

18. mauttykoray

mauttykoray Space Hobo

@swiftshadow , Do you mean the cargo ship with the extra room on the back end? Also, this modding community seems pretty motivated with their ships, I'm sure someone would do it without the need to bribery.

Still wondering if anyone could make a custom standard and extended design for the felin race since its the most complete (as far as I saw) one yet.

19. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

This mod is pretty good. I still find myself needing more room, but this mod REALLY helps.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  20. BUDDYBOY

BUDDYBOY Astral Cartographer

I have noticed with multiplayer, your ship, the modded one, if you are host works and others can see it. BUT their ship, if not using the mod, will look odd, as it will use the modded ships background and distort the placement of items in the background, of their ship.