Durasteel/Durasteel ore impossible to find?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Naota215, Dec 6, 2013.

Durasteel/Durasteel ore impossible to find?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Naota215, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Naota215

Naota215 Space Spelunker

I've been trying for the past 6+ hours to find durasteel and I have yet to find a single bar or piece of ore, I've beaten the first 3 bosses so far (UFO, Robot, Dragon) and have all the chips so I can go to 4 different quadrants. Is there a specific level of planet you find it on? in a certain sector? I'm beggining to lose hope at finding any of this stuff and the planets are pretty much everything 1 shots you even with the pioneers armor. Anyone with any idea on where to find it would be amazing if you could chime in and lemme know, planet choords with known caches of it get extra cookies!

Thanks
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  2. TheKrister2

TheKrister2 Sandwich Man

It's an alloy so you have to craft it as it is not something you find but something you combine with something else to get it. (DON'T take my word for this as I haven't even gotten any far at all)
  3. Therevan789

Therevan789 Sandwich Man

Coal Ore + Titanium Bar = Durasteel bar
    TheKrister2 likes this.
  4. Naota215

Naota215 Space Spelunker

Where do I find the recipe for it? I cant find it in any of my crafting areas.
  5. TheKrister2

TheKrister2 Sandwich Man

I never got a recipe for steel, but this guy told you how to make it so now you know
  6. The_Hitman

The_Hitman Master Chief

I just had this problem but then my character was wiped so meh
  7. Geomexis

Geomexis Orbital Explorer

It's either a recipe in your Metalforge or your Robotic Crafting Table. You automatically get the recipe once you unlock the Delta Sector by beating the third boss and making the Starmap upgrade from its drop.
  8. OneTrick

OneTrick Intergalactic Tourist

the third boss didnnt upgrade my workbench :-( and now i need durasteel to make the durasteel tech upgrade? wtf!

Attached Files:

9. The Mute One

The Mute One Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You did make sure to use the Dragon Bone and craft the Starmap MK3 upgrade, right? The Durasteel Tech upgrade is used to unlock Aegisalt recipes.

EDIT: Also, from the post above you're on the Robotic Workbench. Durasteel is crafted on the Metalforge.
    OneTrick likes this.