1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Drills+ 2.0.1 (Spirited Giraffe)

More drill upgrades past diamond that become faster and more expensive.

1. Progred

Progred Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Progred submitted a new mod:

Drills+ - More drill upgrades past diamond that become faster and more expensive.

Read more about this mod...

28Mark likes this.
  2. 28Mark

28Mark Pangalactic Porcupine

As long as you don't nerf the normal drills in the game. Great mod ;)

3. Progred

Thanks! I didn't, my friend and I are pumping out mods tonight to add onto the end of the game. We've both basically beat it in it's entirety and are just playing and then thinking of ideas that would make it more fun! :DD We're only publishing the best ones. Most of them are just fun clothing and weapons.

4. 28Mark

I wouldn't be surprised if the creators feature some of these great mods in the real game soon. It's almost unplayable anygame without modding. Modding is so much fun it expands games and brings out their fullest potential.

Progred likes this.
  5. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

When you craft the drill table, do the level of drills increase with the further techs? Do you have to relearn any of the techs to use them on a current character?

6. Mr Ore

Mr Ore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just picked this up and i love it. The impervium drill is a damn machine so much faster and more efficient loving this mod ;)

Progred likes this.
  7. Progred

I don't think so, if that's the case I'll fix it. All you need is the robotic crafting table and the drill upgrade table. I'll also release an update to make it compatible with the Tabula Rasa. (Another great mod)

8. Progred

9. Progred

Planning on releasing an update tonight that will add drill mods. The drill mods will require lots of killing of furry creatures....and some undead ones.

10. Progred

Progred updated Drills+ with a new update entry:

Drill Upgrades! (sorta)

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. 28Mark

:ninja:Their is a EDIT button just saying...no offense. I know you need the Post points and such so people take you seriously on here. But try not to make so many posts rather make a couple that explain everything. Never want to quote yourself on a forum. No worries I'm a noobie too. Just passing a few pointers down to you. We aren't lazy we read the update section ------------------------------------- :scissors:

12. Progred

Whenever I post a resource update it automatically creates a post in the discussion too. :facepalm: I didn't notice that until now. I suppose I could just edit the main page every time I update instead of actually making a resource update to prevent that. :/

EDIT: I lied, you have to make a resource update in order to update the files.

13. Threule

Threule Big Damn Hero

Can we make a drill that will pierce the heavens?

14. Progred

For you, sure why not lol. It would take me like 10 min tops.

15. doktor57

doktor57 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm able to craft the upgrade table but when I attempt to deploy it, it disappears!

16. Progred

Oh, haven't heard of that bug yet :lod: I'll look into it and see what I can do! Also, could you post other mods that you have? That could also be an issue.

17. doktor57

Drills + is the only mod I'm running.

18. doktor57

It works in single player but not multiplayer

19. Progred

Hmmmm, I've been testing it with friends and we're getting it to work just fine...I'm starting to wonder if there's certain conditions that make dropped items dissappear. I've noticed that once in a while when I harvest plants I don't get anything from the plants until I restart the game. I'll keep looking into it, but If I can't fix it hopefully the next patch will.

20. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

In multiplayer, the server moderator needs to have the mod installed as well for you to be able to place it. That is one thing I learned from other mods I have used. As well as when you have it and someone else doesn't, they get a generic object when they try to use it, or crash when entering a room that has the table in it.