Audio Dream nebula(fan soundtrack)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by artmanone, May 5, 2013.

1. artmanone

artmanone Void-Bound Voyager

Starbound is very inspiring to me. Because I want to share with you his new song dedicated to the vast world of the game.
    I will not talk much about it. Let me say for my music.
    Have a nice listening! I hope you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/artmanone/artmanone-dream-nebula

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

;_; So beautiful...

artmanone likes this.
  3. Iroza

Iroza Phantasmal Quasar

"Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak." -Epicetus a Greek Philosopher

Quite enjoyable track mate.

artmanone likes this.
  4. Felonious

Felonious Existential Complex

Serene. A fitting piece for the vastness of space.

artmanone likes this.
  5. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

That was amazing, especially when the second part comes in.

[​IMG]
    This is pretty much the thread at the moment^

artmanone likes this.
  6. backeby

backeby Big Damn Hero

Was a privilege listening to that! Thanks so much!

It reminded me of so many great things! Fantastic.

I didn't like the second part as much as the first though, for a soundtrack to a pretty ambient game like starbound, it would probably benefit more if it were split into two songs. For me, the two parts are too different, they don't really match one another.

artmanone likes this.
  7. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is amazing, great work man!

artmanone likes this.
  8. artmanone

Thank you for your opinions and feedback! I am very glad that you like this track! =)=)=)

Wonderful words! And it is very relevant. Thanks! =)

In your words there is logic. I tried to add to the unpredictability of the music and dynamics. Of course, whether successfully or not to judge you. In any case, I'll think about your words. Thank you for your constructive opinions and warm feedback!

-------------
    PS - Sorry for possible mistakes as I write through a translator %)

9. backeby

backeby Big Damn Hero

I look forward to hearing more :)

10. MoLeZeN

MoLeZeN Subatomic Cosmonaut

Amazing work. Mind if i ask how you made it? :DD

11. artmanone

As soon as I make a new track, I'm happy to share it with you =)

You are interested in anything in particular? I just do not quite understand what to say))

12. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

God, that piano was so unexpected. Beautiful.

13. MoLeZeN

MoLeZeN Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hehe, Well i suppose i was wondering wither you made it outright on a program, played the instruments yourself then edited it. etc :geek:
    I used to do some sound editing work while i was at school, and i guess you could say i still find an interest in this sorta stuff. :p

14. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

This is BEAUTIFUL... I'll be listening to this while playing for sure! What a gorgeous track! Thank you for your work.

15. artmanone

I played on the piano by yourself, then I modified the midi track in the program, selecting the desired tone and other details such as reverb, delay and more.
    Other musical instruments and their parties have been created in the program. And something which was produced by mastering me, too.
    Drums were also made ​​half of the sample (which of course do not have their original sound, because they are changed dynamically. And the same was changed tone and rhythmic patterns).
    In general, that it was written from scratch. Unfortunately I do not have other instruments like the violin or cello. Because of the live recording of musical instruments are only a piano. :alien:

I am very pleased that my music finds its audience (and no matter how many of them, the main thing is that they are).:):):)
    I hope the English language, this phrase does not sound like that arrogant.:gooby:

MoLeZeN likes this.
  16. wow_gerald

wow_gerald Subatomic Cosmonaut

17. mooncats5

mooncats5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really nice job <3

18. Send it to the games music developers! You could actually have a shot of getting this into the game somehow. :)

19. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome work, I reeally liked it :) I think it fits the Starbound theme as well!

20. RegdarKhrast

RegdarKhrast Orbital Explorer

That's an awesome track! Feels like it fits space quite a bit. Good job dude or dudette!