1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Legendary Weapon Stats change

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Par0dy, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Par0dy

Par0dy Space Hobo

I've just beaten Dreadwing the Penguin and unlocked the Beta Sector. And then I found a Legendary weapon the watersword. The stats are pretty low compared to others. Do the stats change as I get more experience.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

No, because there is no experience system. You just find better gear later on.

WoxandWarf, SeaMichelle and Serenity like this.
  3. Par0dy

Par0dy Space Hobo

Well now I just have to wait till I'm really good then find the legendaries.

4. penguin055

penguin055 Pangalactic Porcupine

There's hardly any reason to find legendary weapons. Most of the best weapons you can get are simply crafted from different metals. I wouldn't go looking for them.

5. penguinhammer

penguinhammer Space Spelunker

Heh, more like "all" of them.

penguin055 likes this.
  6. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

Found a legendary one just in the Beta sector? Hey bud congrats! :DD
    I'm collecting all of those I find.. think it's pretty cool to sort them by sector.

7. _Lost_Soul_

_Lost_Soul_ Orbital Explorer

Legendary Items have "quality" tiers, just like everything else does, that's dependent on the world's danger level. You can find pretty much any legendary item in the alpha sector. They'll just be alpha-sector level quality.