Darkbound: Legacy of the Lucent Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Ghostar, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Alright folks got our first Infected Darkbound mob!

Darkbound Virorb!​
    [​IMG]

thefluvirus likes this.
  2. Zaba35

Zaba35 Phantasmal Quasar

Are virorbs gona be on darkbound planets too :( i fee like there just spam animals and will get very old if there on every planet no offence to the person who made them, but i feel this very very strongly.

thefluvirus likes this.
  3. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

Well they may not be on the original Darkbound planet, but when the Darkbound move the the planet with the Virorb to suck out its resources then yes.

4. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

The only thing that the "Origin" planet within a dimension houses is the Aurillius... No Corebound can even approach him without dissipating, as his power stems from the Queen's own...

The Darkbound do not often accept outsiders into their ranks through infection... Only those who we deem worthy... The Virorbs have an interesting capability to temporarily bond with some creatures... They have been redesigned to become capable of taking over their host entirely... Additionally, having reverse-engineered their bonding mechanisms we are working with the Core-Forgers to create a new breed of Darkbound specifically designed to control other creatures...

Axe Garian likes this.
  5. Zaba35

Zaba35 Phantasmal Quasar

auhh goood i personally dont like viorbs the less of them the better

6. Huh, how the heck did I miss this...*replays Darkbound Exploration again for the umphteenth time*
    Love the idea of dark worlds with parasitic inhabitants. Fitting suggestion for your 666th post. :p

May just have to make some dark-counterparts of my own suggestions to go with this theme. ;)
    AFTER I finish my other stuff. Hoo...long to-do list. x-x

Seria-Myouna and Ghostar like this.
  7. I LOVE suggestions that tie in with other suggestions! It makes everything seem realistic! More please!

8. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

That would be awesome! If users group together to show support for stuff, it helps support everyone's ideas all together!

9. Mist.gif
    I shall be the first!
    Darkbound Cerpine!

Ghostar likes this.
  10. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

By origin I meant more like "First Planet the Player finds them On" Not the Original Original "Homeworld/dimension/plane/pizza-place"

11. Defenseless

Defenseless Phantasmal Quasar

12. Fireninja404

Fireninja404 Subatomic Cosmonaut

i could imagine this as being a 91-100 difficulty only planet

13. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Enter the Darkbound Poptop!​
    [​IMG]

14. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

It's still so adorable! Any new variations or abilities gained like the Virorb?

15. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Look on the front page, you will see it has a now purple tongue, it can infect others that touch it!

Now introducing... The Void Kitties!​
    [​IMG]
    "Release the kitties!"

16. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero

Oh no.... the kitties will be the highest cause of fatality so far! How could I possibly harm something that adorable?

17. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Thank you for all your suggestions... We have released some new information on the other types of Darkbound...

18. Dexter

Dexter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, is Darkbound a play-able race? The reason i am asking is, cause the text was pretty long so i didnt read the whole thing :rolleyes:
    So if its a play-able race like the Avians, im sure gonna make one! :DD

19. Kinda rude if you tl;dr the whole thing :\

20. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero