Coming mid day tomorrow - 7 December

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Dec 6, 2013.

1. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Dak, NO!

2. b14d3r11

b14d3r11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to see some options to delete my characters that i don't want anymore and a way to delete my universe so it can be regenerated

Zarok and NhunterN like this.
  3. AllenKS

AllenKS Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Since Ores are being rebalanced anyways, can you add in a Pickaxe-like progression system for the Matter Manipulator instead/as well?

Pickaxes could be left in the game as a novelty item, or if they must, be slightly better than the Matter Manipulator in terms of range and speed at each level.

ex. Copper Pickaxe breaks 6 blocks, and is 2 seconds faster than Copper Powered MM that breaks 4 blocks, but the MM has better reach and longer durability? (Durability can be recharged the same way as with pickaxes now.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease? It really sucks that the first item that introduces you to Starbound, and underlines the difference between it and other block-building games like it, is immediately discarded for the same tired old pickaxe system that all of the other games use.

The Mute One, NhunterN, Ezo and 3 others like this.
  4. Matthew Rivas

Matthew Rivas Orbital Explorer

Can we get some more graphic options? Like Particles, more Zoom percentages. IDK Etc.

5. Threx

Threx Poptop Tamer

Thanks for fixing the windows XP version! Been waiting to play for about a year now!

6. Matthew Rivas

Matthew Rivas Orbital Explorer

Can we get some more graphic options? Like Particles, more Zoom percentages. IDK Etc.

7. Tyrindor

Tyrindor Space Kumquat

SUGGESTION:
    Drastically increase the item despawn rate. Right now its about 20 seconds, make it about 2 minutes. We've lost many items trading with friends or just sorting chests while cleaning inventory because of this.

wolfman6666, Biidi and WhiteMousse like this.
  8. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Optimization and lag fixes would be superb, as the game stands I get sudden lag spikes near mobs, and rain gives a much heavier blow than normal too.

9. ArabDiSASTER

ArabDiSASTER Orbital Explorer

You know the diagonal support beams that are purely for decoration? Well they will only place one direction, and they wont flip according to the direction i am facing like the other items do. How do I flip these? If it's a bug, please fix. Thanks.

10. Leocrubellatti

Leocrubellatti Void-Bound Voyager

I have a very serious dupe bug to report. It has to do with the 3D printer. you put an item in the scan, then just press esc and you'll get 2 of the same item. It works with ANY item. Maybe this is the wrong place to do that, I'm just confused sorry.

11. RizzRustbolt

Items should flip facing with your movement keys.

12. Hurakano

Hurakano Orbital Explorer

Great to hear! Ah yes, THANK YOU :)

13. Derolis

Derolis Void-Bound Voyager

I would also like to see some optimization soon. My rig is quite beefy and can play many recent games on high settings, but I have frame rate dipping quite low from large dungeons and breaking sand/gravel as well as rain. I have a couple friends with the same issues, and one of them grabbed a (As much as this annoys me) "Pirated" release cracked to work without steam, and his frame rate issues were fixed immediately, so it seems to be a steam issue, and I have tried many forum "fixes" to no avail. I refuse, however, to pirate the game as a "Fix" and will wait patiently for an official solution.

Bloody<3 likes this.
  14. Chucklehead

Chucklehead Subatomic Cosmonaut

Snow infantry armor nerfed?! Quick! Everyone go to level ten worlds and loot everything and beat the tier one boss before its too late!!!

HylianChozo likes this.
  15. ZangooseSlash

ZangooseSlash Black Hole Surfer

Can pixels be made storeable and droppable?

Zarok likes this.
  16. Dashpenguin

Dashpenguin Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could you also start to work on grass growth and plantable trees?

17. Jesse955

Jesse955 Orbital Explorer

Hopefully I will be able to play on windows xp now :D

18. GamecubeKing

GamecubeKing Void-Bound Voyager

I hope this is easy, sorry if it's not, but do you think you could make the Apex hair check for Skin color? For modding reasons?

19. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

This is great for window xp users.

20. Bludragon

Bludragon Seal Broken

this ^^^
    i would very much like to know when "tonight" is, and to do that we need to know what timezone our devs are in.
    anyone know?

Zarok likes this.
  21. RizzRustbolt

Tiy's in England, I assume Greenwich is the time standard for updates.