Clan Exodus: Out of Beta and Releasing On Time

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by KLB, Feb 8, 2014.

1. KLB

KLB Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]
    Clan Exodus is the reborn version of Clan Genesis. Under new management, our goal is to be a clan full of fun and exciting members; be wary that we will not accept just anybody, but rather members that look to frequent many activities. That said, we do not focus only on Starbound, but rather through shared interest enjoy many different games. If you're looking for a group of friends to join in on all sorts of adventures, this is probably the place for you.

On a Starbound related note, Clan Exodus does focus on a 3 fleet system, each with their own focus for play. Though not limiting members to specific activities, these fleet give direction and set guidelines for more organized and productive play. These fleets are Digital, Discovery, and Gaia. Each fleet is led by a selected member dedicated to bettering their fleet and the clan in general.

The Fleets:

[​IMG]
    Captain: Kefka

Commanders:

Digital Fleet Members:

1. Irradiation
    2. Iyskreem
    3. Aidoboy
    4. A.N.T.I.
    5. SomaSam
    6. Broken-Steel

[​IMG]
    Captain: Gmonkworld

Commanders:

Digital Fleet Members:

[​IMG]
    Captain: KLB

Commanders:

Digital Fleet Members:

Application:

The application is to gauge which members would be most fitting to our clan. We hope to be comprised of members who plan to be active, so if you know this is unlikely, you should reconsider joining. Otherwise, please copy paste the application form bellow, remove explanatory, text and fill it out accordingly.

(Please send all of the officers of the fleet you wish to join a PM (not a profile post) of your application. There is no need to post your app in the thread, we will keep an eye on things even if the response takes some time.)
    • Steam Name: (This is so that everyone can locate each other on the Steam Group, which can be located via link down below).
    • Reason for wanting to Join: (This is for the team. We want to be able to know what we're doing right!)
    • Fleet you want to Join: (You can ask to join any of the 3 fleets: The Digital Fleet, The Discovery Fleet, or The Gaia Fleet. A Commander or the Captain of the fleet you wish to join will have to accept this part. Please send them a PM).

Rules:
    Due to a loose grip on Clan Genesis, there were a number of disputes. That said, there will be a set of rules in Clan Exodus:

1. No colored or re-sized text: Editing text can be hard on the eyes. It can be unpleasant to look at, especially when over used. To avoid any confusion with potential usage, we have decided to ban all colors and sizes.
    2. Italic is sarcastic: As many people on the internet will be able to tell you, sarcasm can be hard to notice in a text based world. In order to avoid frustration, we have designated Italic text as the official sarcastic font.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  2. KLB

KLB Subatomic Cosmonaut

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  3. Kefka

Kefka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  4. Kefka

[​IMG]

[Insert Fleet Description Here]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  5. Gmonkworld

Gmonkworld Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So reserve. Much slow. So doge.

6. Gmonkworld

Gmonkworld Scruffy Nerf-Herder

7. SomaSam

SomaSam Big Damn Hero

Ahh, nice to see our clan has gotten a breath of life and a fresh paint job too.

• Steam Name: SomaSam
    • Reason for wanting to Join: I was in Genesis, going to stay with ya' guys.
    • Fleet you want to Join: Digital, as always.

8. Broken-Steel

Broken-Steel Title Not Found

So I'm assuming that we're redoing our applications then.

-Steam name: Dr. Tesla342
    -Reason for wanting to join: I've been here, just updating I suppose.
    Fleet: I'm staying with digital.

9. Broken-Steel

What is the razorcom group name for this clan? I believe it was mentioned in the previous thread.

10. Broken-Steel

11. Kefka

Read the main thread a tiny bit better!

Application:
    The application is to gauge which members would be most fitting to our clan. We hope to be comprised of members who plan to be active, so if you know this is unlikely, you should reconsider joining. Otherwise, please copy paste the application form bellow, remove explanatory, text and fill it out accordingly.

(Please send all of the officers of the fleet you wish to join a PM (not a profile post) of your application. There is no need to post your app in the thread, we will keep an eye on things even if the response takes some time.)
    • Steam Name: (This is so that everyone can locate each other on the Steam Group, which can be located via link down below).
    • Reason for wanting to Join: (This is for the team. We want to be able to know what we're doing right!)
    • Fleet you want to Join: (You can ask to join any of the 3 fleets: The Digital Fleet, The Discovery Fleet, or The Gaia Fleet. A Commander or the Captain of the fleet you wish to join will have to accept this part. Please send them a PM).

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  12. Irradiation

Irradiation Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Steam Name: Irradiation
    • Reason for wanting to Join: This clan is cool and I want to be with cool guys.
    • Fleet you want to Join: Digital Fleet

13. Kefka

Stop posting applications on the thread! Send all applications to the Captains!

14. Broken-Steel

lol

Anyway, is the razor com thing for this clan an account or a group. Because it should be a group.

15. KLB

KLB Subatomic Cosmonaut

A heads up, we will not accept anyone who doesn't send us a PM. Posting your app here isn't necessary.

16. Kefka

It's a group, I just renamed it to be correct but since the group is invite only just go ahead and add me as a friend, my ID is Kefkalazzo.

17. Luninani

Luninani Space Spelunker

• Steam Name: anne9595
    • Reason for wanting to Join: I like this clan and I was member of the Genesis clan as well.
    • Fleet you want to Join: I want to join The Gaia Fleet.

18. Treeman4

Treeman4 Pangalactic Porcupine

Obligatory post to where I know get alert about his page and WOooo Gaia!

19. Irrelephant

Irrelephant Big Damn Hero

Woo is right!

20. Aidoboy

Aidoboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hope it's just as good this time around!

Irrelephant likes this.