1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Chucklefish release January, 2012! Behind the conspiracy.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Seahorse, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

UPDATE: 6/13/2012: IMPORTANT UPDATE in the #172nd post in this thread on the 9th page.

UPDATE: 5/31/2012 There is an update in the #73rd post in this thread on the 4th page.

Starbound IS coming out January 2012! Here is the proof!

A little about me: I'm a seahorse who was born in the ocean and was captured by a 5 year old kid not long after birth. I lived inside a small fish bowl for year, playing on the kids computer whenever I had the chance. I decided if I was ever going to make it anywhere in life, I needed to escape. I contacted friends over the internet who rescued me and I have been living in freedom ever since.

After having a quite long and thorough discussion with a forum member (name disclosed for his own safety) in a thread about time travel earlier, I had many request to explain how "they" are going to do this what is their motive and who exactly are "they"?

I will now give you all a bit of insight of the backgrounds of the people who are involved, so you know who you are dealing with...

Background.jpg

By now you should be thinking. what the hell is a T-Rex computer programmer, KGB insurgent/Ninja, an Olympian and an all knowing being doing working on a video game together? Well, they are working on "Time Travel"...

Now the way time travel works: It goes in one single line, if someone was to go back in time. They would be rewinding time as a whole, every action that has happened in this period is reversed and everything would be forgotted. Unless, you were inside what we call, a time preserver. Which protects anything inside from suffering this time lapse. anything inside will be ported back in time, but still be exactly the same... ie: memories in tact, physical objects still in tact etc...

What the Chucklefish gang decide to do, is just exactly that! While creating the game. Tiy will be working on a time travel mechanic in game, and realize that this exact mechanic could be used in real life. He runs it by the all knowing Omnipotententity who then gets everything up to scratch so it will be fully functional...

Time traveling.png

The Chucklefish gang finishes the game they will then all Transport the game back to January 2012, and distribute it around the world... What's that you ask? Then how come we don't have it? Let me explain... At the moment we are at the part of time, where they have not created the time machine (See diagram below). Once they have it working, they will rewind this and none of this would have taken place... No forum, no release date discussions, not even this thread!

Altered time.jpg

Now some of you might think this is a little far fetched... But I don't work on conspiracy theories, I work on Conspiracy FACT!

Take a look at the screen shot I took today, clearly there is something up right??

January.png

Obviously Beckysan and Inverted L-Block are both sleeper agents! Beckysan looks like "she" actually just made a mistake (Obviously knowing about chucklefish' time traveling plans) and 'Inverted L-Block' just added some humor to it to try and mask it all as a joke. They could have deleted the thread but if people seen it before it was deleted, they might question the fact, what are they trying to cover up...

Motive: This is the only thing that I lack info on, so if everyone could keep their eyes out, and inform me please when something shows up. But I ask you this... Why did China put so much effort into winning the olympic games? Why did Japan bomb world harbor? Why did Hitler try and take over the world? It's all to prove how powerful they are! Maybe Chucklefish want to prove they are a force to be reckoned with and are the next superpower of the world...

Now I know what you all might be thinking... What can we do to stop this? What do we do now? the answer... Nothing, we just wait.. There is not much we can do to stop this overlord, Chucklefish. I just wanted to make everyone aware, of just what is out there so they can mentally prepare for this...

2. Marketh

Marketh Former Staff

You lost me at the part where you say King is part of the "Chucklefish Gang".

3. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

He's a long term friend.

4. Space Sphere

Space Sphere Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't worry, I'm a member of the Secret Sphere Taskforce.
    Curiosity and I have been tracking Chucklefish for years now.
    Thank you for alerting us to their plans, for security reasons this message will be a fake.
    I will contact you via a secret network...Or will I?

5. Gemini

Gemini Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you lack information regarding their motivation to use time-traveling technology to travel only to the beginning of the same year, then I propose to you that there is an event in the near future that will threaten their research and the obvious technological leap for human-kind as a result of their time-traveling invention being made. I would go even further to suggest that the situation will be rather dire as they don't seem to have any paradox-canceling device prepared in the event that they cause a loss of stability in our time-line.

bbbg and Seahorse like this.
  6. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

Well, have a gold star in effort, even though none of that makes sense.

RazoR2K and EpicTurdle like this.
  7. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Wha I don't even..
    oh thank god they don't believe him

8. saison

saison Phantasmal Quasar

tl;dr
    Umm. wut?

Zman12380 likes this.
  9. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Former Staff

So... how are those meds treating you?

MsSprite, Seajun_, nemo345 and 6 others like this.
  10. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

tl;dr:
    Makes game.
    Goes back in time.
    Sells game earlier.
    ???
    Profit

11. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

Don't forget that Tiy is a dinosaur!

Seajun_, gejiryu, Zman12380 and 2 others like this.
  12. Bomb

Bomb Title Not Found

Just crazy enough to work.

13. Space Sphere

Space Sphere Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im on to you! I found the secret message in your post!
    You are under arest.
    We have your adress.
    Morality Core will come soon, do not ressist in any way. Anything you say will be used against you.

bbbg, Marshall.Duke and Seahorse like this.
  14. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

It has to be true
    It all fits together so perfectly

MsSprite, Seajun_, M C and 6 others like this.
  15. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

Thanks for showing interest guys, we just need to stick together and we can survive this!

NotAnAnon likes this.
  16. Jaber

Jaber Pangalactic Porcupine

So this is what happened to my adult brownies.

17. Ozaku

Ozaku Subatomic Cosmonaut

That was fun to read. I especially liked the explanation to King's throne.

Dementia and Seahorse like this.
  18. Zzinged

Zzinged Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Gah! Too much info to digest before having dinner >.<

19. John.

John. Star Wrangler

You just blew my mind.

20. GermanJesus

GermanJesus Big Damn Hero

My mind is so full of f*ck.