1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Charlton says hello!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Charlton McVicar, Apr 18, 2014.

1. beari78

beari78 Guest

It's enough for me.

2. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Likewise it's enough for us to presume that it was forcefully corrupted and infected

3. Robespierre

Robespierre Void-Bound Voyager

In other news, the Agarans are learning to speak English.

2014-04-20_00017.jpg

4. beari78

beari78 Guest

Yep. Truce?

5. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Sure

6. beari78

beari78 Guest

That's just because of the guard ids and the fact that Agarans are currently just Florans wearing mushroom heads.

7. Charlton McVicar

Charlton McVicar Investigative Reporter NPC

Oh, for goodness' sake. You can't honestly believe that.

Does anyone have eyewitness evidence of the Agarans infesting Apex buildings? I'm looking for some testimony here.

Darklight likes this.
  8. beari78

beari78 Guest

Well then. This clearly shows the devs are on Darklight's side. No matter. I would never hurt one.

9. Robespierre

Robespierre Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, I just realised that after a visit with those rainbow guys who were using the Apex villagers' dialogues.

10. Charlton McVicar

Listen, mate, I'm just doing my job as an investigative journalist and so far my investigative journalism has shown me that the appearance of the Agarans is not a good thing.

Darklight likes this.
  11. beari78

beari78 Guest

A huh. And when you become a real person and not a dev, tell me what's going on. Hiraki certainly isn't affecting this positively. They aggroed because she blew up the damn cave.[/quote]

12. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

[/quote]
    They were agroed before she blew up the cave. That's why she was hiding.

Charlton McVicar likes this.
  13. Tremendo Dude

Tremendo Dude Pangalactic Porcupine

I've also stumbled upon an Apex medical building completely overrun with these guys and their pods. Whether it was assaulted directly by the shrooms or if the lab's demise was the result of a containment breach, though, I can't say for sure. However, as long as I've seen them, they have always been retaliatory in their attacks. I have never been attacked directly unless a stray bolt off my sword made contact with them on accident. One of them even had the courtesy to sell me some gear (that I disinfected thoroughly after I purchased it).

Then again, I'm not a Hylotl.

14. Charlton McVicar

I've got no idea what you're talking about.

Also, you try keeping track of her for just one day. She'll give you the slip in seconds.

15. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

She didn't even leave you her number? Woah that's cold.

16. Charlton McVicar

No, all I found after we parted was a scribbled note... hold on, I'll transcribe it.

Yzzey, Varixai, Tremendo Dude and 2 others like this.
  17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Dammit, this isn't the SCP Foundation, no need for [REDACTED]'s.
    Also, damn pacifists. I know I'm one IRL, but that doesn't stop me from nuking pixels

18. Tremendo Dude

Tremendo Dude Pangalactic Porcupine

No sense subjecting Hiraki's friend to countless messages related to her from complete strangers. That'd just be a betrayal of trust on Charlton's end.

Yzzey and Charlton McVicar like this.
  19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Again, what I meant was that [redacted] is too formal

Tremendo Dude likes this.
  20. Amyas Leigh

Amyas Leigh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Here is your evidence! I found another corrupted building where they defaced the image of Big Ape! I was too afraid for my life to get a picture of that one though >.>;;