Pixel Character Armor/Weapon Requests.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Bloolink, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Bloolink

Bloolink Industrial Terraformer

Hi guys,

I'm looking to take some requests for armor and weapons for all your characters from the Character Creator Beta.

While I'm quite new to the wonderful world of pixel-art and don't have a lot under my belt, I've been very bored as of late and this has been quite a fun way to kill some time.

So if you guys want anything at all for your character, please post here and I'll see what I can do for you all. ;)

Here's a couple of example pieces, like I said, it's not a lot but I hope my pixel-portfolio will grow with this thread.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

S7R1DER, Luci, bounding star and 2 others like this.
  2. Affero

Affero Contributor

Very nice, I don't need anything. Just wanted to say that your sprites are sweet! :)

3. Bloolink

Thank you so much. You got my hopes up for someone who may have wanted some sprite work then. Darn you, Affero, darn you!

4. Affero

Affero Contributor

hahahaha xDDD Well I do my own sprites so :)

Bloolink likes this.
  5. Shad0w

Shad0w Big Damn Hero

6. Bloolink

I'll definitely give it a shot, I'll PM the finished product to you and post it here.
    I'll make a start on it either this afternoon or a little bit later tonight. ^^

7. EpsilonEagle256

EpsilonEagle256 Pangalactic Porcupine

Could you improve Epsilons armor? It's alright now, I just want to see if he would look better with a different armor set, with and without a helmet if you can, thanks

[​IMG]

(maybe I should strip the old armor off)

8. Bloolink

Yeah, if you could get this guy all naked and such for me, I'll make a start on that for you as soon as.

9. Bloolink

10. yugimon

yugimon Space Spelunker

Can you make my avatar some armor? I'd like a natural looking light armor.
    P.s. All your other skins are awesome!!

11. Bloolink

[​IMG]

There you go! Thanks for the kind words. ^^

12. Maurossauro

Maurossauro Void-Bound Voyager

Could you give Sh4rp3 some shoulderpads, a pistol(left hand, nothing fancy) and a sabre(right hand)? I might be asking a lot, so only do what you're comfortable with.
    Also the shoulderpads don't need to be big, they can be as reallistic as you get them.
    PM me if you need the .jpeg or something. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: here's a sabre reference, if you even need one: http://mmbennetts.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/sabres4.jpg

13. yugimon

yugimon Space Spelunker

Thanks! Great job! I altered it to a bit more of my liking but i keeped most of the feeling:
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

14. Damiann47

Damiann47 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Huh cool my guy could use something new, I'm thinking about something that says "Space Sniper" if that makes any sense. I don't have a perfect idea what I would want so please feel free to use some creativity, however I do have a request for some headgear. Shepard here is wearing what I want http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/archive/d/df/20100218192710!Visor.png Anyway thank you in advance, if the picture is not big enough I'll be more then happy to find a better one.

15. DapperPessimist

DapperPessimist Big Damn Hero

Wow, these are great. Would you be able to give my avatar a teched-out staff on his back and an omni-tool looking thing on his right arm?
    Thank you.

16. EpsilonEagle256

EpsilonEagle256 Pangalactic Porcupine

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You know the 4th picture, I'd like something just like that, maybe with a few changes, but for a Hylotl please.

18. TheTimeLord

TheTimeLord Existential Complex

19. Luci

Luci Subatomic Cosmonaut

This would be the character at its 'naked' state.
    LuciBorg 01.png

And he'd be holding these two weapons, in addition to double blades attached to both elbows.
    Turtle Cyborg.jpg

Holds sword blade on left arm, and a multiple barrel firearm on the right.

Much appreciated!

20. NanoPaladin

NanoPaladin Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was wondering if you can stick this full set of armor over a naked human sprite.

[​IMG]