Blue-Star Pirates

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Blue Hair, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Blue Hair

Blue Hair Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]
    NOTE: Blue Hair is no longer the leader of this clan so forward all requests to join to Kilo. (Honestly, he should just make a new thread to avoid this confusion, but oh well.)

The Blue-Star Pirates is a group of talented shipmates who share a common goal. We want to explore the universe of Starbound while striving to reach our individual dreams, working together towards them. Together we'll travel far, see new places, meet new people, discover new things, and more than likely have to defend our beliefs wherever they're threatened. To be a pirate is to strive for adventure and freedom. And our goal is to have more freedom than anyone else.​

[​IMG]
    "Surrounded by darkness, stars shine brightest."

To join our crew, form an alliance, or even declare war: either post on the thread requesting to do so or start a private conversation with me here on the forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CREW: (17/20 Max.)

Kilo (Captain)

VanishingAct (Explosives Expert)

Kaosvardenmaell (Arms Dealer/ Stealth Operative)

Dexter (Mad Scientist)

GreenBlapple (Astronomer Scientist Extraordinaire)

Vladimira Ruzic (Tank Support)

SoundlessSteelBlue (God of War)

Black--snow (Shielding Expert)

Ragna (Explorer/Archaeologist)

NightStalker (Mechanic/Decorative Connoisseur)

Monmon63 (Guns Expert & Support)

Malus (Outpost Constructor)

Dr. Fury (Brew Master)

Bromine (Team Mascot)

Invader (Melee Expert & Support)

Fensi (Scouting & Reconnaissance)

Chann ()

VictorsMod ()

RULES:
    1. Live free-er than anyone else.
    2. Respect our allies.
    3. Disrespect our enemies; unless they're being civil.
    SHOW YOUR SUPPORT:
    [​IMG]
    Code:
    [URL='http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/blue-star-pirates.8604/'][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2zoeoow.png[/IMG][/URL]

WE SUPPORT:

Blue Wig Offensive
    Darkbound
    Taunts & Gestures
    Elysian Worlds

ALLIANCES:
    Clan Infinity "Sure, why not. The goal of creating clans are to organize friendly communities. I accept your alliance request :)" - Supertt007

SCP Foundation "Under careful consideration, the O5 council ACCEPTS your alliance offer." - Asdrubael Vect

The Lizard Clan "I accept, us lizards have your back!:up:" - Big Fishy

K.D.H.T. " "Always and forever, We'll be your allies through and through." - Kilo

Galactic Elves "Ok Happy To Be Allys" - aquaclaw

The Demon Syndicate "How would you guys feel about having an alliance with a group of demons?" -Squidgi

(PVP) ENEMIES:
    Space Pirates of Starbound
    The Shadows (Clan) ???
    Clan Genesis

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    Exxil3d, Bromine, Dexter and 4 others like this.
  2. Kilo

Kilo Pangalactic Porcupine

AHAHAH! It's about time! Now I've got somewhere to actually let loose on the forums and open up some! *mock salute* Anyways, Good for us to finally have a place to open up with our own page. See you starside, cap!

3. Blue Hair

Mock salutes? Starside? Cap? Dear god, what have I unleashed!?

Exxil3d and Kilo like this.
  4. VanishingAct

VanishingAct Void-Bound Voyager

.. I think my account needs actual care and upgrading. I look like a random kid that hopped on the ship at last minute.

5. Blue Hair

I suppose that's why you're labeled as a space hobo.

6. Kilo

Not much. This is what you get for convincing me to read One Piece. NOW I'M HOOKED AND YOU'VE CREATED A DISASTER.

7. GreenBlapple

GreenBlapple Space Hobo

Holla, cap'n.

8. The Mute One

The Mute One Phantasmal Quasar

YARR. We'll be enemies for an eternity!

9. Blue Hair

Rival pirates? Outnumbered? Those are my kind of odds. Enemy found.

onerb2 likes this.
  10. Kilo

See, I'm liking this already!

11. Blue Hair

Alright, we now have a jolly roger and working signatures up! (Some of us anyway.)

12. Kilo

Amen to that. Now I just need to work on my Icon! Not that I don't like it right now, I just... Need something more Starbound-y from my art page.

13. Dexter

Dexter Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This sounds like an interesting clan :D I'd love to join but i see you need to get invited o.o I dont even know how to speak pirate, but i'll stalk this clan even if i ever will get invited (If i keep posting like this, i never will :D)
    Im not trying to say that 'INVITE ME PLEASE!' , Im not saying that at all, but what i am saying is, that i wish you luck with this clan ;)

Kilo likes this.
  14. Kilo

Speak Pirate? Nonono, you've got it all wrong! Wrong kind of pirates my friend! to heck mugging people and talking funny, our only goal is to find epic treasure and live more free than anyone and everyone else! Nobody can stop us in our goals!

15. Dexter

Ooooooooooo... Good luck anyways :DD
    And how come i am not a Space Hobo? This is my third post ever xD

16. Kilo

... No idea. I'm from around the era when there were only 5 possible things you could get called in the forums. *SHOT*

17. Blue Hair

Kilo likes this.
  18. Dexter

19. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

I'm sorry, what? Are you kidding me? I am one of the smallest clans.
    My old clan in Terraria had 200+ members, this is barely 20.
    It's full of active members, which is good because if the clan had a lot of dead people, i would be left with a dead crew.
    So do not fear the large amount, fear what would happen if they were inactive.

20. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

Greetings.
    Ye blasted blue haired punkies.
    Better watch yer rusty cogs you call cannons, fer the next thing ye know I'll be shooting them at yer own self. Walking ye plank would be better to do in your case, 'cause ye be as good as dead in my shadow. Thar be terminated like i conquer planets in my name, one after one, and so be yers.
    Raise your guns, build your defenses. Fer yer come the one-and only original Space Pirates of Starbound, and we ain't about to tolerate competition from a puny wink like ye.
    Tremble, blues.

Twisted Slinky and Kilo like this.