[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuyon

Kuyon Subatomic Cosmonaut

I actually don't use my DA for art (I use it to follow and such) My art is for my ask tumblr. I do both traditional and digital technically. I sketch them on paper and color and outline in digital. Both mediums are different despite having some similarities. Where do you live and what time zone. (what times are best for you) Maybe I could adjust a little on the time for my next livestream so you could come. No rule says you can't draw and still do music. ^^ (would be interested in hearing some of your stuff)

2. Captain Glacius

Captain Glacius Sandwich Man

Well thanks :unsure:

3. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Do you have Pony-Drawing Guides?

4. Kuyon

5. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

That's very kind of you, but you don't have to adjust the time that probably already suits you the best... after all, I guess I could come to check anytime if it was on weekend... And I checked your ask-tumblr-thingy... Wow, you actually do draw pretty good! :D Since I think about it, you could really do some cartoons... and by the way... are those vectors?

www.deviantart.com is must-check for everybody who is interested in any kind of visual art! You can find here bases, OCs for inspiration and entire palette of styles! I love it there :D

6. Gredd18

Just Wondering, Has anyone Here Read Fallout: Equestria?

7. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

Yep, I have. I did it in three days, last summer (summer of 2012, to be specific).

8. Kuyon

No, they are not vectors (not nearly accurate enough to be vectors) lol Thank you for the complement. I don't think its that good really though. lol Just tell me the times I can't say I can do anything but I could try and adjust a bit. ^^

9. Ingwaz

Ingwaz Big Damn Hero

College, the only place where you can come to a special forum lecture, given by multiple professors, and the subject of twerking comes up and is used as an example and illustration for the lecture.

10. Gredd18

[​IMG]

That Art is... Beautiful.

11. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

wakka wakka wakka wakka

12. Mercury Gilado

Other than some anatomical strangeness, I like it. But Pip needs a haircut.

I can't help but think of Pacman 2: The New Adventures. It was hilarious.

13. Guppy The Cat

I never playd that game but whatever
    Have this:

14. Gredd18

I Acctually Prefer Littlepip with Longer hair. Shorter just looks weird, considering that haircuts arn't gonna be high on the "Important Survival List"

15. Kuyon

Till the hair gets long enough and starts getting in the field of vision while fighting. >.>

16. Guppy The Cat

moar cavestory
    shield breaker a, then switch to shield breaker b...

17. Igeloi

Igeloi Phantasmal Quasar

Episode 17 of Shingeki no Kyojin...THAT PLOTTWIST!

18. Gredd18

*FaceHoof*

19. Mercury Gilado

I WOULD say that long hair is a serious liability in a fight, but then I remembered ponies can't grab it easily. It could still get ensnared in stuff, though.

Reminds me of a fic where Trixie, when exploring a space ship, gets her cape ensnared in some machinery, causing it to pull her in and crush her up to her waist. I'd venture that the Wasteland has occupational hazards like that.

I'm still at the start of the Sacred Grounds in Cave Story.

20. Mercury Gilado

There are a lot of upsets that begin with that episode.

21. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

One can always use hairgrip ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.