1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Apex Lab, where is it?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Evilstuff Gaming, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Evilstuff Gaming

Evilstuff Gaming Poptop Tamer

Wherever I go, every planet from Tier 1 to 3, I can't find a real Apex Lab. I mean I do, but they are very tiny, with nothing I can interact with but the doors and a chest, with 1-3 rooms. I am asking because I am looking for a Matter Block and you find generators in Apex Labs. Someone help!
    Also, kinda off topic, but where can you find uranium? I heard in Beta Sector and above, but I'm all the way to Gamma and I have never found Uranium EVER.

2. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

The labs that have the Matter Generators are arguably Apex- The guards wear Violium Apex armor, but speak Avian lines. Anyways, what you're looking for is an enormous structure with pyramids made of pressurized steel.

I'm not sure, but I think you find Uranium in either Delta or X-Sector. Not sure, though. Also, just to clarify: Uranium is neon green, Plutonium is neon pink, and Solarium is neon yellow.

TrueEdge likes this.
  3. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

Look for the pyramid of white steel. They're quite rare actually. It's not Apex actually, the guards wear Glitch armor, use Avian weapons and have Avian names. I believe you can find uranium only in sector x or maybe gamma. Anyways plutonium is much better, just go to an alpha sector planet and build up to the asteroid field.

4. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

The armor they wear is Apex armor.

5. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

no... ?
    What kind of Apex armor? When I find them, they're wearing pink suits with multiple red eye sockets.
    that seems glitch to me.

Apex armor is like hoods and goggles and things.

6. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

The body and legs are glitch, the helmet is apex.

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  7. ganessaroland

ganessaroland Pangalactic Porcupine

I beleive you can only find uranium ore on planets in the Delta and X sectors.