1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meanbeans

Meanbeans Star Wrangler

The snow planet
    No worries, however, I scoured that entire planet and only found 1 Apex facility and one little hut. I did find two snowmen, though =D

2. RockmanX

RockmanX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone found an Apex city? I'm looking to buy some recipes of their amor, I love their looking :3

3. Hellfyre

Hellfyre Aquatic Astronaut

actually youre wrong there are 2 exceptions to this and this is high tech chests out in the open (not in the apex lab jump puzzles) and instruments

instruments and open / world surface high tech chests always are the same no matter what

4. Casm

Casm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Left on the TENTACLE planet (I had the wrong planet highlighted) There's an avian village and further left is a chest with a high damage grenade launcher that will 1 or 2 shot things even on level 10 planets. Mine has done up to 2200+ damage, but fires slowly.

[​IMG]
    Anti Gravity and Human mech tech located on this planet.

[​IMG]
    I marked the beam down point with the campfire. Just dig straight down where the torch is and you'll come across the anti grav tech.

[​IMG]
    On the same planet, head left until you reach this area, its not far. Dig straight down a long ways where the torch is placed for a human mech tech. I want to say there will be a few long ish drops but the chest will be by water.

Both planets I believe are in the same solar system.

5. Strife

Strife Existential Complex

If someone has coordinates of a planet with rainbow biome, I'd be extremely interested please.

6. awh0423

awh0423 Space Hobo

Beta Sector
    Planet: Beta Gamma Ser 5006 III b
    Desert - Level 2 :
    x -50197232, y -11648028.

About 3 screens left of spawn, there is a Tech upgrade in puddle a shallow puddle of water. Visible from surface. Continue to the left a few more screens and there is a HUGE, USCM Prison Facility with graffiti on the walls and about 40 hostile prisoners with melee weapons and 20 guards with guns. Not really any good loot - but some fun times.

7. AdelaisAer

AdelaisAer Industrial Terraformer

I just checked that snow planet; only one apex research facility and one avian home. Nothing else.

8. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

You're a saint. Someone give this guy a trophy.
    All I have is this internet, here *gives*.

Tiktaalik likes this.
  9. Aeronaut

Aeronaut Pangalactic Porcupine

Odd. Could've sworn he generated the planet late last night, late enough to have already updated to the latest patch. Guess not. :(

I'll go ahead and edit the post noting that it doesn't work anymore.

10. AdelaisAer

AdelaisAer Industrial Terraformer

I think the latest patch ruined the planet or something. Either that or he confused another planet with it. Me and another guy (or two?) went there (previous page) and we all confirmed there is only one apex facility and one avian home. :(

11. Sherio88

Sherio88 Big Damn Hero

I like to call this planet:
    "Lots of gold, not much coal"

Alpha 79 Cet 885 III
    39473800, -72812780

Gold all over the surface of that level 1 forest biome starter planet.

12. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

coordinates: 87032928, 95248024 Beta Beta sge 062 IIIa - Biome: Moon - Threat Level: 2 I've found quite a lot there and not that far down.

13. Anna Lincjecture

Anna Lincjecture Lucky Number 13

Oh my god not those prisons they are endless, no good loot at all, not even a chance for it to have any good loot

14. Titanium Churro

Titanium Churro Intergalactic Tourist

Cords X:94380549 Y:45854702
    Delta sector
    Delta Delta Ser 25 III
    Grasslands

There's 2 gunships to the left , after you find the first one the second one is just a little bit further. There's a mini boss to the right and a human mech somewhere underground to the right.(not sure exactly where)

15. datserah

datserah Poptop Tamer

Found an Ocarina at Beta Trianguli 4963 III, third planet visited after leaving Alpha
    x: 518
    y: 1324

Head left, chest is about 2-3minutes away. When you pass a steep hill down it's about halfway there.

starmap.png system.png beta_trianguli_4963_III.png chest.png ocarina.png

Hellfyre likes this.
  16. Unholy79

Unholy79 Space Hobo

Tier 5: X Lambda Eri 42 II
    X: -46613078
    Y: 98506412

So far I've found 2 high tech chests that landed me the human mech and targeted blink tech. Two glitch castles, just keep going left. Not even done lapping the planet yet, but I've found so much great loot here I wanted to share it before I forgot. Tons of high level weaponry here. My sniper rifle for example is the "Mr Blastace" with penetrating ammunition (goes through multiple enemies), 115 DPS with a 1.71 rate of fire, and a cost of only 14 energy per shot. Also got the glitch crown (massive boost in energy if you use it), all seeing cape (lets you see farther when you pan), and there's TONS of uranium and aegisalt ore all over the place. I haven't even started to dig yet!

17. 360OLLIE

360OLLIE Aquatic Astronaut

Looking for a Gamma Sector gun merchant, anyone have coords?

18. kailakittie

kailakittie Space Hobo

Aww, mine was only an energy dash. But thanks anyway!

19. pRiM8

pRiM8 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Glitch Castle left of spawn past 2 "oceans".

Alpha sector. The Alpha Omega Cas Minoris System, Planet VI, Ocean biome, threat lvl 3.

Co-ords: X 35031325, Y -41147461

20. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

I need the coordinates for one USCM Prison and one USCM Base
    Also, a human o Apex village if those are in the game.
    Alpha sector

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.