1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatheed

Fatheed Aquatic Astronaut

I found this town at the following coordinates.

Warning: Badly Stitched together image :)

CLICK ME

Code:
    X:34249815 Y:97767254

Alpha Omicron Majoris IV b
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 7

2. Eddie451

Eddie451 Subatomic Cosmonaut

x: -53528736 Y: 69505232
    Gamma Zaurak 03 IV c
    moon
    Level: 32

Has an abandoned apex dungeon with a 100% chance for tech power in the final chest.
    I've been hunting these tech moons for a while and will post any i find going forward.

3. kayoma

kayoma Aquatic Astronaut

There is 4 planets in Majoris 3.

Potato Shogun likes this.
  4. yotmam12

yotmam12 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

came there with a shield, left there with 7 guns...

Potato Shogun and SquirtLover like this.
  5. Day56

Day56 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for all the coordinates, I'll be sure to try them out.

6. thefirecrack3r

thefirecrack3r Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ok how do we use the coordinates. I typed them in, pressed the big "GO" button and just went to another planet in my sector. I think I just went to one that my cursor went over or something. What did my dumba*s do?

7. Xendhaius

Xendhaius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You have to input them while in the universe section of the menu, just press random and then type them in, it will center the desired planet for you to access.

8. blahhead

blahhead Space Spelunker

I got a two:
    x71394707 y-77160273
    Beta T CrB Minoris I c (snow biome threat 11)
    Large Avian village to left of spawn

x71394724 y-77160297
    Alpha Zerus 4188 I (Forest threat 1 and Desert threat 2)
    Forest has a Glitch castle to far left, Desert has Avian temple to far left.

Potato Shogun and shadow wolf like this.
  9. Ladyzprince

Ladyzprince Seal Broken

You should mention the ship is a flying pirate ship and has a anchor you have to place block to get up too.
    Not far, just head left and you'll see the big anchor.

Potato Shogun and Nemesis-489 like this.
  10. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

These same coords, the jungle planet has an apex village, minute trip to the left.

11. OobleckTheGreen

OobleckTheGreen Space Kumquat

58164416 -6340817
    Alpha Crosbot Minoris II
    Biome Threat 7

Travel left for about a minute or so. Pass thru a small ruined underground bunker to a human military facility. Lots of shielded guard robots and 3-4 men with guns. The one in the top-most room has a particularly dangerous gun, but you can tunnel underneath him, and pick out one block of the floor above to get his attention. Then just whack him with a 2-h sword thru the floor. This facility has TONS of cool stuff to make your house & ship look really high tech, including computer monitors, fingerprint scanners, a full kitchen (with oven and refrigerator), bathroom, toilets, radioactive barrels, fluorescent lights, fans, and more.

Potato Shogun and Shhmio like this.
  12. Tetrisash

Tetrisash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I'm doing this wrong or something. I keep entering in someone's coordinates and I'm getting nowhere close. or I'm not finding it, at least. This one:

13. TechnoKitsune

TechnoKitsune Orbital Explorer

I've typed in the coordinates from these posts exactly, and I keep getting nothing. Lots of systems in those areas, but nothing by the names referenced. I haven't been able to find the airship system either that was referenced at the top. Any ideas?

14. blahhead

blahhead Space Spelunker

Are you in the correct sector? Because The airship one is in Alpha.

15. Day56

Day56 Void-Bound Voyager

I did test it and was able to find it. Make sure you read a little ahead where they tell the name of the system the planet is located in.

16. Inarion

Inarion Space Spelunker

I wasn't able to find that system at the given coordinates...

However I found another system nearby with an Apex Lab on the Moon "Gamma Horsebutt Minoris I b" (hilarious name!) just some screens to the left of the start. Threat level 25 - but there are no guards or other enemies, just loads of electric walls.
    The coordinates are: -53528731 / 69505199

Got the really handy Targeted Blink tech from there. (Press F to do a short teleport)

17. SquirtLover

SquirtLover Void-Bound Voyager

Is it me or does the coordinate system totally break the exploration part of the game?
    I suppose you don't ever have to use it, but its so damn tempting.

Potato Shogun and ocho cinco like this.
  18. LukasAngeles

LukasAngeles Master Chief

x: 71394707 y: -77160273

Threat Lvl: 12, Jungle

Avian Village near spawn on the left.

19. Danner16

Danner16 Big Damn Hero

Anyone know a beta sector lv 20 gun vendor planet?

20. metasynthie

metasynthie Void-Bound Voyager

For a lower-level avian airship with a gun dealer (for those of you that want a sniper rifle ASAP) try this forest moon, threat level 4:

-1444486, -34877301 (Alpha Kyatz System)
    Alpha Kyatz I c (planet closest to sun, biggest moon)

This planet has a ton of random clothing vendors of every species, bandit camps, and a glitch merchant who sells stims. To the left of the spawn there's some bandits, and then a weird temple with a couple glitch cultists who yell "death to the heathen." They were in front of a weird black pillar that seems to hurt you a bit and disappear if you "E" it? After that I found a chest with 5 diamonds, and if you keep going that way you'll reach the giant anchor to the airship.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.