1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Ah whoops thank you for the clarification!

2. sypher3289

sypher3289 Aquatic Astronaut

As a matter of fact, today is your lucky day! I was random searching Alpha sector and found a MASSIVE planet! Stats and Coords below.

Name: Alpha Vinnland 3543 III
    X: -96596980
    Y: 20404262
    Biome: Forest
    Threat:1

Like I said this place is MASSIVE! Spent about 15 minutes top side. Cleared out a U.S.C.M prison to the east of the LZ. Walked a bit further east and started digging down. I spent a good hour to hour and a half underground. Keep in mind I"m using the Mass Effect mod so my Omni Tool digs pretty quick. I fell through huge cave systems, ran through some sewers, dug straight down for 30 seconds at a time. Still no bottom. Will advise, bring cold weather gear. I got down so far I hit ice caves and had to back out. (Also it's almost 4:30 in the morning and I need sleep lol) Anyways, hop you can find this planet and reach the bottom unlike me. Good luck! Have fun! Dig deep!

3. timothyhay

timothyhay Orbital Explorer

This sounds perfect for the base I want to build. Thanks for this co-ordinates!

4. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Hey guys, video thread with TONS of items has just been updated with all kinds of goodies: http://community.playstarbound.com/...-for-everything-starbound.57412/#post-1603848

Also, an update on the online depository that I'll be managing. I figured out how I want to do it and how to do it, I just need to fill in the data and test with a few people. Once everything is the way I need it to be, I'll roll it out to you all!

5. CanIHaveAGun

CanIHaveAGun Yeah, You!

found an ocarina on
    y 38
    delta gloomii 929 I a tundra
    looks like a rare stuff. just head left and be on the look for chests. it's in one of them. also to the right there is a snowman, if destroyed, drops a fancy hat.

6. unclecharles

unclecharles Starship Captain

Tyvm. Im going there when I get home.

7. Jubbass

Jubbass Void-Bound Voyager

It has not been added to the game yet, but it is in the game files!

8. Vader

Vader Space Spelunker

lf planet -forest biome, gamma sector or higher, WITH Meteor Showers

9. unclecharles

unclecharles Starship Captain

I'm looking for some bone chests. Anyone come across some yet?

10. Lanceler

Lanceler Void-Bound Voyager

anyone found a planet with a matter block gen? preferably in gamma or beta sector

11. Eric Sheppard

Eric Sheppard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've been searching hard for a lead guitar with zero success so far. Anyone?

12. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.