1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpartanRarity

SpartanRarity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alpha Eps Umi 4085 II b
    X: -98938139
    Y: 8654362

Biome: Forest
    Threat level: 1
    Sector Alpha
    Windows 7

Found a Wedding Dress (top) in a small chest to the right from where you spawn (you spawn in a pool beside some hostile avians with guns)

2. RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish Space Penguin Leader

Sector X
    X: 12359298
    Y: -71366914
    X Bartwe 931 I a
    Grasslands-type planet, difficulty 9

You'll spawn in an unsuspecting Avian's home (sorry for the intrusion, guy!); immediately to the left is a very large non-hostile Apex city. It also has one of those Banana Lock statues if you want one for the 3D printer. If you head right for about a minute (with Bubble Boost), you'll find a chest containing the Jump Suit Jacket just prior to an Avian merchant outpost.

3. Reoreosu

Reoreosu Subatomic Cosmonaut

Anybody have some nice level 10 seeds for Avian/Floran towns? I'm trying to top off my collection of all in-game armors and I'm just missing the tier 9/10 floran/avian armors.\

EDIT: I have started a hunt for said villages, and will be posting any interesting co-ordinates on this post, all co-ordinates will be level 10 unless otherwise stated, and most will contain villages (will specify).

x: -79325010
    y: -38877773
    Sector: X
    System: X X TrA Majoris
    Planet: X X TrA Majoris II a
    Biome: Arid
    Threat Level: 10
    Notes: Apex Village, head right. Along the way you'll find a rare pistol (in a chest, keep a look out), a pair of Pirate Pants (Vanity) and TWO minibosses, inside one of the apex buildings is a chest that contained a common Plasma Rifle for me.

x: -79325010
    y: -38877773
    Sector: X
    System: X X TrA Majoris
    Planet: XX TrA Majoris IV b
    Biome: Desert
    Notes: Small Apex structure directly left of spawn (visible from spawn) a very short trip left shows a mineshaft dungeon, and immediately left of that dungeon are 3 chests containing a common Sniper Rifle, a common Plasma Rifle and a common Plasma Shotgun, very good for early, good X sector guns as they are extremely easy and low-risk to grab.

x: 8731210
    y: 63987153
    System: X Biham 48
    Planet: X Biham 48 IV c
    Biome: Grassland
    Notes: Head left to find a small avian trade outpost, slightly further left, on the left slope of a hill/mountain is a shallow cave with a tech chest containing Gravity Neutralizer (chest visible during day), slightly left from that is an apex maze which, for me, contained Butterfly Boost.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  4. panzerbert

panzerbert Space Hobo

Avian Airship, with gun merchant ofc;

Sector X
    Threat 7 - Forest
    Alpha Ret Minoris B

X: 94679319
    Y: -87351501

Found it after going right for some time. But small planet so I guess you might as well go left :/
    Also; a "Dino" miniboss that dropped a cool sword for me. Before airship if you go right from spawn.

Enjoy :)

5. kevandcass

kevandcass Space Spelunker

rodney hersom posted this earlier:
    here is 1 I just found in the X sector ( x-31 y 3 ) ( x al athfar 0768 ii planet x al athfar 0768 I desert level 10 ) the ancor is at the beam down spot all hi level guns

6. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Delta R Hya 890 IV
    Forest, level 4
    Found 2 Glitch villages and picked up the following seeds:
    Diodia, Automato, Boltbulb, Pineapple, Feathercrown, Pearlpea, Chili, and Pussplum in a single go.
    Also got several cooking recipes.

X: -97962437
    Y: 45513526

7. mausi

mausi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Targeted Blink:

X Sector
    Win7 x64

X Biham 48 IV b
    Threat Level 10 Arid
    X: 8731210
    Y: 63987153

Head right from spawn, a few screens over you'll see the tech chest in a shallow surface cave. Targeted Blink get!

LevelTheShodo likes this.
  8. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

Much appreciated :), but those common guns sold by guns vendor are still subpar when compared to uncommon/rare/legendary ones. The ones I'm seeking are those on Rare or Legendary level. I am personally using a legendary 'Nade launcher, but I guess a rifle will be handy in normal scenario... So I am still looking for one.

9. ansehelm

Y 3933427

X Sloodhon Majoris V
    Arid level 10

Walk left and you should find an Avian village. A chest inside random-spawned a rare plasma shotgun for me, I'm not sure if everyone will get the same result. There's also at least 3 mini-bosses on the planet.

10. -Soler

-Soler Pangalactic Porcupine

Alpha sector

X -60205287
    Y -53133582

Alpha alderamin majoris

Alpha alderamin majoris III
    Forest lvl 1
    Spawn in a pool of poison inside a mini sewage with a glitch chest.. to the left there's a tech chest and a Sci-fi dungeon

11. Ltmarks

Ltmarks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Angry Koala
    Seriously good coords,
    Small planet; has a temple you teleport/spawn inside. (Thats right, you literally TELEPORT inside of the temple!) You can get lots of pixels and some silver bars from it. There is possibly more hidden gems in that planet.
    Coords : -88732361 9677415
    Star Name : Alpha 2 UMi 45 I a (Small planet.)
    Biome : Forest
    Threat Level: 1

I'LL BE BACK! (I have more coords i will post.)

12. SnakeAes

SnakeAes Poptop Tamer

I knew I recognized this system. I posted it a while back: http://community.playstarbound.com/...uld-like-to-share.36016/page-122#post-1606441

Funny that we stumbled upon the same system though, in a universe with literally billions of possible planets =P

13. tamael

tamael Intergalactic Tourist

I can confirm that these coords work.

Easy way to get your first gun and beat that penguin. (Although bows worked for us just fine)

14. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

The image link is showing as a broken link for me. Is there any chance you can type out the coordinates and sector it's in? I assume it's alpha if it's a starter planet....

15. Trev

Trev Void-Bound Voyager

Won't all of these finds be wiped soon? :[

16. ansehelm

Yes. Finds over here are not permanent, for now.

17. bobjomac

bobjomac Void-Bound Voyager

(Those of you who like to skip to the juicy slice, read the Bold words) This Is An Apex Facility

I found a great planet with a dungeon a couple screens to the left of spawn. The coordinates to this Threat Level 3 Planet: X=64069472,Y=51124136, the name of the planet is Gamma Ups Gem 9023 1. Hope you enjoy your stay within this action packed dungeon :) (Including Matter Blocks, At Least 4 Strong Weapons Ranging From 39-21, Sadly Only A Scientist's Coat, And Glitch's, "Running" The Base)

Increase Your Jumping Height!

It may be easier to get to this dungeon or even go through the dungeon with a Double Jump Tech (Pulse Jump) or a Blue Stim Pack, which for the people who don't know this sirum Increases Your Jumping Height,

Tips

• Be Prepared to take damage upon explosion of the Matter Generator. (Press E While having Your Computer Mouse Floating Above The Matter Generator To Gain Matter Blocks)
    • This is a Threat Level 3 Planet, Bring A Sword Ranging From 20-30 Damage Per Swing At Least.
    • Many Lava and Electric Traps are contained in this facility, watch your step.
    • DO NOT! break the Matter Generator, It will be destroyed, sending its block like essence into a black hole.

18. Day56

Day56 Void-Bound Voyager

Glad you think so.

19. Zaras

Zaras Yeah, You!

Been there. Didn't find an Apex City, only a few floran huts. A floran trader sold me 50 strips of bacon, though.

These coordinates I can confirm. However, the warning didn't help, I destroyed the matter generator anyway.

20. HarbingerSB

HarbingerSB Poptop Tamer

No problem bud, love the videos!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.