Digital Amfumi's Laboratories

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Amfumi, Nov 19, 2013.

?

Do you like to keep seeing some complete amateurish art?

1. YES! keep e'm coming!

90.3%
  2. OH GOD! WHY DO YOU DO THIS? DON'T RUIN A GAME LIKE THIS!!!

9.7%
  1. Symphony

Symphony Giant Laser Beams

DAYUM JEEVES. That's pretty kick ass. You're improving quickly man. Awesome Possum~

Amfumi likes this.
  2. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

:ninja: had the feeling you wanted her with big breasts (just saw your pic :rofl:)

Thanks! hoping to become even :devil: better!

Katlatze likes this.
  3. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Wow. I see many good things.
    And boobs.
    :love:
    Lovin' it!
    Oh yeah. You can use the stuff I edited too. Just sayin' again. :DD

Amfumi likes this.
  4. Amfumi

so in the end im going to make it with colors... im such a weak person... NVM tell me what colors do you prefer? :monkey: and shes not finished, im making a wallpaper with her :giggle:
    apex girl request 1.png

apex girl request 2.png

edit:
    @Katlatze you want yours for a walpaper too?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  5. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Red is more good.
    Red is best red.

Amfumi likes this.
  6. Amfumi

Thats true but its a request so i'll leave it to AlfaLykos... i like the two versions

EDIT: waiting for response i made another draft... god i've never had such a good time, tried a scene with some background.

A really uncommon pair, the two most "intense" species, an explosive novakid and an agressive floran, searching for someone. Maybe a Bounty? hope you like it as much as i do!
    Troublemakers.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    Katlatze likes this.
  7. Amfumi

And now for the glitch!! 3TlOXevC.png

8. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

Ooh now that's a hard question. I guess you should go with... the brunette.

9. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

Damn that novakid is smeeeexy! I love the scenes you draw!!!! I'm so glad you're sharing your art with us, you're one of my favourite starbound artists ever.

I would totally love if you made mine a wallpaper, if you want!! 1920x1080? :D

Also I'd love to try to draw you something in return, do you have a personal character you'd like me to try? I can't really draw Humans or Apex but I think I can manage the other five alright.

Amfumi likes this.
  10. Amfumi

First work done! YAY! :cry: tears of joy!

Here is the mighty wallpaper version! :pwease: please like it! i don't know if it is well displayed in that res
    Apex girl wallpaper - AlfaLykos .png

and a just char version, if you want to do a better job with the background or anything :monkey:!
    apex girl request - AlfaLykos.png

and now for the hylotl scientist! :sparta::viking::fireball:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    HedgeFlanders and Katlatze like this.
  11. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Go! Go!
    YOU HAVE THE POWAH!
    :sparta:

Amfumi likes this.
  12. Katlatze

That wallpaper is damn good!!!! Great work friend :D

Amfumi likes this.
  13. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

Amfumi likes this.
  14. Amfumi

15. Amfumi

I'm feeling artsy tonight :megusta:
    chibi ones, LOVE THEM! :coffee::love: :poptop:
    chibi hylotl scientist with novakid renegade.jpg

@Katlatze check out this ^^ even chibi your hylotl is BOOMBASTIC!!

Edit #1: Human Hunter Hunting a Hunter Flornan, been hunted... Its a bit greasy... sorry
    chibi human and hunter.jpg

Edit #2: Hiraki versions!
    hiraki comic.jpg

Edit #3:poptop cuteness.
    apex with poptop.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    HedgeFlanders and Katlatze like this.
  16. Katlatze

OMG!!!!!! That is the cutest shit I've eeeeeeeever seen *___* I seriously love you dude

Amfumi likes this.
  17. Amfumi

So i saw some threads on the forums and tried to make a comic! please be kind! First time doing one...

This is the explanation of the character so you can understand what she does...
    This one is more scifi style, have some unique gadgets, the armor gives her something like a tech that makes her dash in mid air and do more airbone things like double jump, the boots are designed to give her more jumping power with a prototype tech (dunno how to call it :rofl:) , super fast running and long dashes, the googles can read more visual and sound signals than the best of the hylotl military equipments (stolen cause they were cool), the magnum like railgun-pistol is just a souvenir from a novakid friend, and finally becuse i think she needs something to be really different from the common folks, sha has a multipurpose matter manipulation gauntlet (M3 Gauntlet), a tool that can create most of the complex things in the entire universe with just scaning the thing a first time (destroying it in the procces like a 3d printer with the difference of the quality of crafted items, they become recreated perfectly), didn't think anything of how she got the M3 :zombie:, this is the main reason why she goes on adventures to look for interesting loot besides the feeling of action and living new adventures. oh and she doesn't need a backpack because she creates everything that she needs with the M3 gauntlet on the second she needs it.

Atention BIG IMAGES!
    and the images
    page 1.jpg
    page 2.jpg
    page 3.jpg
    page 4.jpg
    page 5.jpg

note: @Katlatze Still working on the hylotl, just want to make her prefect! well at least i'll try...

18. squibbles

squibbles Pangalactic Porcupine

i really love your art, makes me so jealous of your skills. could you please please please do a drawing of my avatar?
    it would make me so happy ^^

(no shoes, flight jacket and jeans. oh and of course the epic goggles :3)

i mean if its okay with you

19. Amfumi

Sure! when i finish with the hylotl scientist (which im taking my sweet time :mspaint:) i'll do yours too! in the same pose as the avatar? looking the camera smiling or looking something else, like the sky with a straight face? just to be sure... ;) Oh and if you want i can let my imagination run wild!

20. squibbles

squibbles Pangalactic Porcupine

thankyou very very much ^^

you are the artist here so i say go crazy, have fun with it. SET THAT IMAGINATION FREE!!!!

i look forward to seeing what you do with it :love:

oh and heres a little reference for the gun i made - squibtech assault rifle fin.png
    thats what the gun looks like up close.

good luck

~squibbles