1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

AI Funnies

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Gav Featherbeak, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Gav Featherbeak

Gav Featherbeak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if this has been done yet, if it has feel free to close it, admins.

So I started a new character on the nightly builds and I didn't skip what the AI said this time. It says boobs, guys. The AI literally straight out says "800B5". Well done ChuckleFish I respect you on a whole other level now!
    Also it says horse which I guess references the horse AI for the novakids maybe.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    Yzzey likes this.
  2. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Yeah, its a nice lil reference to the Equestrian Wars, things got more heated up in here than a Cloppers pants and Anti Brony fingers of rage, quite hilarious, seeing back to it.

LealandPalmer likes this.
  3. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

*sniff* they deleted my poor drawing of 2 fish and a horse. It was pure art work I tell ye, pure art work. Great artists are always misunderstood.

Serenity and rhomboid like this.
  4. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

That's a good name for it. The Equestrian Wars. Makes it sound a lot less petty than it was

5. ravenscroftranch

ravenscroftranch Industrial Terraformer

the thing i never understood was .. why people got so upset when it was an obvious joke...

i thought it was hillarious TBH :rofl: