A planet dedicated for creatures somewhat like a zoo

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Elvin, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Elvin

Elvin Void-Bound Voyager

It would be cool if you could terraform a planet a certain way so that it has parts of all the habitats that you could use as a zoo for the creatures to show off to your friends and so on,
    that planet could also have a lab or breeding facility to cross breed the species to gain different types of creatures,
    or even an arena where you can make creatures face off against each other

2. Kitanvail

Kitanvail Aquatic Astronaut

This seems like a good idea. I don't see why this wouldn't be implemented.

3. NamAdNats

NamAdNats Master Chief

I think that the creatures can be stored on your home world but I'm not 100% sure

4. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

A million times THIS. I can't WAIT to see what all we can do with the animals. I want to build an intergalactic zoo, it would be so completely awesome!

5. Xploding_Cherry

Xploding_Cherry Subatomic Cosmonaut

This sounds great! Maybe the devs can add traps or something, so you can "collect" creatures, all across the galaxy!

Madmarlon likes this.
  6. LadyAijou

LadyAijou Phantasmal Quasar

Trapping would be a cool mechanic for it yeah. Maybe we could be able to upgrade traps as we go, or get blueprints for better ones so that we could get higher level creatures

Xploding_Cherry likes this.
  7. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

That's a brilliant idea, cherry! I just thought of beating the crap out of those animals, but traps would be much better!

Then it would be somewhat like an achievement to capture fast, big and rare animals, because they could avoid/destroy/outsmart your traps, and you would have to upgrade!

Xploding_Cherry likes this.
  8. blejd

blejd Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think You can make planet like this just by placing those animals on it, nothing needs to be add, but Ye, as other mentioned We need traps for animals! Devs ! We NEED TRAPS : D

Madmarlon likes this.