1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

A guess-timate thread... 1.0

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Alessondria, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Hah! Well, I'll guess that it will come out tomorrow, because then, the day before it comes out I can say...
    :facepalm:

2. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

this will work if they give a release date before they release it, like the the beta release they said the day it would be out a few days before
    but at that point theres no point in guessing anymore

Calris likes this.
  3. Calris

Calris Existential Complex

Yup, I was just having fun with the style of post. :)

Serenity likes this.
  4. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

I figured because it would only take a little thinking to realize that tomorrow wouldnt work, then theres no serious point to posting it anymore

5. Raybrandt

Raybrandt Jackpot!

Nobody seems to remember Terraria was in the same state Starbound was for years as well until they finally started patching the game properly.

Darklight and Serenity like this.
  6. Alessondria

Alessondria Big Damn Hero

I just am sad to see everybody has trolled this. It was meant to be a serious post but I suppose nobody cares about that :(

Feel free to lock this up anytime moderators.

7. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Look, I'm sorry you feel this way, but what was the point of asking the community a question not one of us is capable of truly, seriously answering?

Even if we could arrive at a solid guess, it would at best be a source of frustration, because more than likely we would be way off, and at worst be fuel for the hate mob...

Akado, The | Suit, Jbeetle and 2 others like this.
  8. SalmonMax

SalmonMax Title Not Found

In the year two thousand....

...in the year two thousand...

Maxwell Demonic and Serenity like this.
  9. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Yeah I was thinking about asking if anyone had heard anything about a projected date for the next stable update since I'd been away for a while, but I can tell that's a "no". lol

10. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Locking at OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.