3rd September Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Armagon, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Armagon

Armagon Gameplay Design, Sound & Dungeon Guy Chucklefish

Armagon submitted a new blog post:

3rd September Progress

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. Show

Show Phantasmal Quasar

Looks great!

[​IMG]

Any chance those fans in the background spin around? : )

3. Loxy

Loxy Pangalactic Porcupine

Great update :D, Love the lights :)

AdenSword, tassina, Titanium and 4 others like this.
  4. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Thanks for the update Armagon!!

AdenSword, tassina, Titanium and 3 others like this.
  5. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

6. Lewp

Lewp Void-Bound Voyager

Woo!

7. Razzle Storm

Razzle Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks... too... great...

Must... play...

AdenSword, tassina, Yopenguin and 8 others like this.
  8. Mukin

Mukin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

awesome update thx armagon

9. A1wa

A1wa Void-Bound Voyager

Nice update, but still can't understand the delaying of a beta, look at for example star citizen it releases the game in modules, first one only lets look to the spacecraft you own, nothing more. And Starbound has an actual playable demo shown at insomnia. Why some guys can play it like Yogscast, and the community that showed our love towards the game can't? Say what you want, but it looks quite unfair to me. I know that you guys don't want to lower your rep with "unfinished" work, but truly i think its just an excuse for not giving us some fun and enjoyment :) No trolling guys, i really love what you are doing, but i also think its time to show the community some gratitude as well

10. CJx101

CJx101 Subatomic Cosmonaut

If you stare long enough at that first picture... the clouds seem to be moving O_O

11. Yanz

Yanz Void-Bound Voyager

Everything looks so beautiful. You have done an awesome job with this game, and with everyday I get more and more keen.

12. blackbolta

blackbolta Space Penguin Leader

Thanks for the update!

tassina, Axe Garian and Prymael like this.
  13. Shub

Shub Void-Bound Voyager

The 2ยบ pic looks amazing.

tassina and Prymael like this.
  14. GodBlock

GodBlock Orbital Explorer

Nice update, not seen Tassini here liking everyone's comments for a while :(

tassina and DotBeta like this.
  15. ChadWicky

ChadWicky Void-Bound Voyager

The prisons look amazing! Can't wait to explore some ^_^

Will there be different colored spotlights? Also will you be able to put them on an automated switch that turns them off and on fast. Turning a planet into a giant rave/disco would be pretty awesome. Also now that I think about it, a disco ball would be a cool addition as well xD

16. Percival

Percival Phantasmal Quasar

This looks so awesome. I love the prison tile set. I'm going to make a prison of my own to house all sorts of dangerous things.

I always have mixed feelings about the dungeons. At the same time that I'm super excited to make my own stuff, if the dev stuff is as good as what I've seen, I may end up modifying and moving into a dungeon, cause they look so awesome.

17. Sinaqui

Sinaqui Title Not Found

Time to make those spotlights tweakable in-game somehow so that you can adjust intensity (length of cone) and focus (cone angle), possibly color. After all, a spotlight along the edge of a roof is useless if its beam doesn't reach the ground.

18. Prymael

Prymael Big Damn Hero

Looking awesome as ever, and I'm definitely enjoying all of the details, and in fact have a question about lighting, I see in the two different pics that the lights on the walls are angled, does that mean we can angle lights from where they're placed, or will it be predefined 'locking' placement dependent on surface?

Have a wonderful night and keep up the great work!

You've probably just been missing Tassina here and there, lol, they've been liking posts through each daily that I've seen and have even been lucky enough to receive a couple earlier/last night (I'm on a weird schedule, lol).

tassina likes this.
  19. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Spotlights? Hooray! :DD

20. masher14

masher14 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooh~ content past tier one.