24th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Grimmfayte

Grimmfayte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

YAY quests :D We come closer and closer to finally getting to play this amazing game every day and every update, big or small....still makes me want to rip my hair out in anticipation xD

2. M0du5

M0du5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Filthy lies! The miniknog will never crush the rebellion! :viking:

Toryu-Mau, Axe Garian and tassina like this.
  3. ZackTheGreat

ZackTheGreat Space Penguin Leader

Could have swore that they already added main bosses... oh well! I bet the will be epic, like the rest of this game will be. :DD Now all we need is the ability to come across epic randomly-generated bosses/mini-bosses. That would make for some fun times. :love:

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. Stylµs

Stylµs Phantasmal Quasar

I actually kinda like the font.. Fits the style perfectly and I've never had a problem reading anything. :saywhat:

5. Sethusk

Sethusk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think your suggestions would pretty much solve the issues with it. I hope they can keep the style to because I like the font just fine.

6. braindanger

braindanger Phantasmal Quasar

im just joking around! :)

Bastard Man and tassina like this.
  7. timthumb

timthumb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Text is readable, and I have sight issues.

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. Esorono

Esorono Void-Bound Voyager

I like the text like it is though. I have bad eye sight and can still read it pretty well.

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. Snoerris

Snoerris 2.7182818284590...

o/

10. Royced

Royced Title Not Found

Does this mean there is fuel in the game?

11. Durg

Durg Orbital Explorer

they shouldn't be. "we are working on the FIRST boss".

12. Insignia

Insignia Zero Gravity Genie

Anyone want a beta fish?

tassina likes this.
  13. Filipfonky

Filipfonky Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, that test is kinda hard to read.

14. Arkal

Arkal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haven't you seen the videos where they showed off the airships? They put fuel into the ship, I also distinctly remember a send fuel to ship option or something like that.

Filipfonky likes this.
  15. Warrior_Of_Spoon

Warrior_Of_Spoon Master Chief

Good idea, make the text of the names for the mini bosses and full bosses stand out. Like ether color of the text itself or the way the target box looks, texture, color etc. It would be good to let big things like that stand out if their going to be rare events or however or if you wan't to be minimal about it you can just change the boarder to a different color, it's simple to do and it adds just enough of a flair for it to stand out from all of the other enemies.

Axe Garian likes this.
  16. Ammonite

Ammonite Space Penguin Leader

I know it sounds pedantic and even though english ain't my first language, please check the wording, as it leaves a bad taste (if this is the finished quest).
    The Quest has just 4 sentences with 3 repeating words.

17. Mippy

Mippy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

wtf? omg pls no don't change the fonts because of some dudes too stupid to read -.-
    it fits absolutely perfect and is VERY. VERY! readable! i can't understand what you're complaining about. if you can't read it buy contact lenses or glasses or a bigger screen -.- it's not the fonts it's your brain.

18. darkboonxandar

darkboonxandar Master Chief

tassina likes this.
  19. JAGYOUARE

JAGYOUARE Phantasmal Quasar

This has probably been said millions of times, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the beta will be announced at that Insomnia Games Festival thing.

20. Dis

Dis Phantasmal Quasar

:DD Daily updates make me happy.