24th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

You stopped your watch a bit too late... Maybe go a few pages back... Like maybe quite a few...

2. jesseearlclarke

jesseearlclarke Void-Bound Voyager

I just have a few things to say. 1. They never promised to update daily. (to my knowledge) 2. Even if they stop updating daily, as long as it is weekly, it still is more then risk of rain gives us.

3. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Sorry Im a tad slow. Whos president now? Monroe?

4. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

At this point, it better be a big one with some tasty screens, beta-related or not!

5. Yessssss *licks his lips*
    More butt rubbing Florans... More ! MORE !

Chibi likes this.
  6. TheAmberChicken

TheAmberChicken Void-Bound Voyager

It's 8 someone "joked" about beta releasing in a few and I can't wait

Yanz likes this.
  7. Yanz

Yanz Void-Bound Voyager

Why? They release the update when they can, maybe they're busy?

8. jesseearlclarke

jesseearlclarke Void-Bound Voyager

Welp, time for this nocturnal to go to sleep. Good night* *I sleep during the day.

SuperOops23 likes this.
  9. Duffles22

Duffles22 Poptop Tamer

They could have all just fallen asleep accidentally... Just saying it's possible.

Axe Garian and Zenithsplendor like this.
  10. Inco

Inco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Then it'd only be fair if they updated us on their sleep.

How do they sleep, where, do they turn all the lights off, what about the television? We need answers, people.

11. TheAmberChicken

TheAmberChicken Void-Bound Voyager

Well if the beta is real easing they have to send the email to the guys that preordered and I'm not gettin any email

carcrasher65 likes this.
  12. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I don't like it at all. It's difficult to read. Not everyone playing is a young-buck or has 20/20 vision. It would be nice to have something with improved readability. As I said in an earlier post, Chucklefish would do well to settle this by allowing a selection of fonts. It should be relatively easy to allow a font to be swapped out across the entire game interface. That way the people who like the angular modernity of the Unicode look can have it, and the people who want something that is legible can have what they want too.

I lol'd.

[​IMG]
    OH MY GOSH! Did you hear that Lincoln was assassinated!?!?!?​

13. IronLotus

IronLotus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My heart: I know the update is coming...it has TO! It...it loves me! :cry:

My Brain: I'm sorry...it's not coming..

My heart: But it must! :cry: It told me to meet it here...we always meet here! :cry:

My brain: Shhhh

My heart: It brings me a bushel of photos every time...what did I do!!! :cry:

14. RandallManSandles

RandallManSandles Orbital Explorer

Someone start taking hostages we need this update I don't have work today and this is all I have left I am devastated

15. Solarius

Solarius Aquatic Astronaut

no update can only bring 2 world shattering outcomes. 1. The world is ending and chucklefish was hit first or 2. beta is going to be released and I won't leave my pc for atleast a week. Both are maddening, but I will try to survive! :p

16. Sheerhatred

Sheerhatred Star Wrangler

It happened. Some angry fan kidnapped them to work faster! And maybe even get a pre-beta release

17. ChuckleMan

ChuckleMan Void-Bound Voyager

18. IronLotus

IronLotus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If the world is ending it had better end fast :cry: It pains me for Starbound to have never been played by my hands...if the world really is ending I bid thee farewell community, may you leave my life as my dreams of playing have!

Zenithsplendor likes this.
  19. Evithlia

Evithlia Weight of the Sky

I bet Tiy will make a new post "25th july Progress" and it will start with "Today a short one guys" :cry:

SuperOops23 likes this.
  20. Sheerhatred

Sheerhatred Star Wrangler

Some of you can smell beta, i can smell Sigma. Capcom is releasing Megaman X9?!

carcrasher65 likes this.