19th August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by bartwe, Aug 20, 2013.

1. oscar7185

oscar7185 Master Chief

Have a nice trip :)

2. Greenforks

Greenforks Astral Cartographer

Hopefully the game gets released after i49, dont know how long i could wait after the demo. :gooby:

Svarr Chanston likes this.
  3. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

So this is almost out!? I have to buy it soon
    GOLD TIER FOR THE WIN!

4. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hope bosses won't be essentially the same while looking differently and shooting different projectiles.

5. Hazmat

Hazmat Weight of the Sky

Unfortunately, with no stated release date, you could still potentially be waiting for months until a true beta is released. Giving a release date of 2013 means they have no obligatons to release the beta before 12/31/13 at 11:59 PM. One can hope, however.

6. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

oh,ok i just hope it doesnt come out until after saturday (thats when i get payed for babysitting)

7. Lascivar

Lascivar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So.. What on earth are those blast things that come down after the tree falls..?

tassina likes this.
  8. Necrius

Necrius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't make me laugh. They've given Release Date 2013 just like they gave us release date "summer 2012", "end of 2012", "Q1 2013". No legal obligations, they can just say "Sorry, no beta in 2013. See ya in 2014".

9. SerinityFyre

SerinityFyre Subatomic Cosmonaut

Rock it at i49 guys!!!

10. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

Wishing you the best of luck and fun at i49 guys you all deserve it, will be waiting for you to appear on the interwebs :D

tassina likes this.
  11. Brenden8r

Brenden8r Void-Bound Voyager

I was worried about iron, considering it took the devs like an hour to find enough for an anvil on the stream xD

tassina and Axe Garian like this.
  12. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

i know lol

13. DevDog

DevDog Master Chief

Good bye guys and gals hope you have fun at i49 looking forward to that demo.:)

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. Thrator

Thrator Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If it's reasonable, would be very nice from your side to send the demo at least to the people who preordered the game. Making it public could bring you even more (free) advertisement, I got quite a few friends who want to put their hands on this game when its finished and others who don't know if their computer would be able to play Starbound.

15. Crombo

Crombo Void-Bound Voyager

Good luck devs, please rock their world in our name too :coffee::viking:

16. JohnBlackhill

JohnBlackhill Void-Bound Voyager

I would still play the demo with only two planets, 2 tiers of content and no bosses at all... Just to feel how awesome this game is *.*

Good luck devs! Show Starbound to the world! =)

17. Dtho_47

Dtho_47 Star Wrangler

NO!
    We are "bought" pre-release. They promised that the output of 2013.
    No promise - to return the money.

mxpsych and Hazmat like this.
  18. Mazair

Mazair Orbital Explorer

Well bartwe i will be seeing you at i49 my friend can't wait :D

19. Daldingo

Daldingo Void-Bound Voyager

Please Chucklefish, whatever you do, please, please, please, DO NOT give a press copy to TotalBiscuit. That guy is an insufferable cunt, he is toxic, and he acts so entitled and thinks so highly of himself it makes me want to vomit. Give it to Captain Sparklez and Yogcast if you're giving it to youtubers. They have bigger channels anyway.

20. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Let me guess. Minecraft lover huh?