13 August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by bartwe, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Ekib

Ekib Master Chief

no sleep = loss of focus...better get a good night's rest once in a while. will be less draining and faster to work after...burning out pn codes is not a good way to go :(

2. blackmib

blackmib Aquatic Astronaut

wow looks good really coming along
    ps will the beta be released at insomnia convention thats what you guys are working on and trying too keep it a secret if so dont tell me i wanna be surprised.

3. SamuraiJack7

SamuraiJack7 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks Legris for staying awake to post this, nice update! :love:

Rainbow cape confirmed! :iswydt:
    Scary hard monsters at the start of the game (you cant beat everything) confirmed! :iswydt:
    Multiple characters on one system confirmed! :iswydt:
    Multiple game modes confirmed! :iswydt:

Love the screenshots and the information. should keep me going until the next update. :up:

4. Kurozaiaku

Kurozaiaku Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah yes, because going into a deep dark cave with a crappy weapon is always a good idea. So this is why adventurers often stumble upon the remains of other adventurers..
    Also.. what is this "Mode" thing I'm seeing? >_>

5. Akairito

Akairito Void-Bound Voyager

No progress update has made me sad yet ;)

6. Amber Talamasca

Amber Talamasca Pangalactic Porcupine

Sweet, i like the idea that you find rusted weapons.. will we be able to disassemble them and learn the patterns that way?
    Also, very curious to the changes made to main menu screen.

7. Cruellyricisti

Cruellyricisti Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Rusty starter weapons huh... So I assume the Buster Sword is available then. Good. I'm prepared now.

8. Dobriyzhyk

Dobriyzhyk Astral Cartographer

Hello everyone, today we have decided that we will not release starbound, and will make it to the end of each day will age.My out with progress and screenshots but you play it will never be able to because we love to just develop it.

9. Simon Petrikov

Simon Petrikov Ketchup Robot

What if every time someone mentions the beta, they delay the release by 10 minutes, and by talking about the beta right now I just delayed the beta 10 more minutes.

The beta will release when it is ready (Or when HL3 releases)

Lost in Nowhere likes this.
  10. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I honestly think you're spoiling us now, every update just gets me even more excited for this game!

tassina likes this.
  11. Glitch1500

Glitch1500 Aquatic Astronaut

Can't wait to hear that track, I can already see myself staring into the screen, slowly drifting to sleep... Then wake up and be like 'Whoops! I can't sleep, I've got StarBound to play!'

StarBound to play... Playing... StarBound... Zzz...... Huh? NO IT WAS A DREAM!

tassina and SuperOops23 like this.
  12. ChaliElle

ChaliElle Void-Bound Voyager

Is that a landmine under box? :>

steveman0 likes this.
  13. dickmalarkey

dickmalarkey Aquatic Astronaut

I'm also very interested to hear more about what "mode" means. I like that the character sprites blink. Nice touch. I wasn't able to click on the screen shots to see them in a larger format though :( Great update thought! Keep up the good work!

14. LimeNP

LimeNP Subatomic Cosmonaut

That "Mode" thing next to character name.. I bet there will be the same thing for each universe, like different modes for durability and enviromental hazards (airless, cold, hot)? I mean, I'm hoping for with my heart and my mind.
    :badpokerface: Still believing devs will listen to the voice of a consumer to adapt their product

15. Cruellyricisti

Cruellyricisti Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Things are starting to be ruined/spoiled by the daily updates. There should be radio silence the last weeks or whatever before release.

16. Kardelle

Kardelle Master Chief

Looking great guys. Keep up the good work. X3

17. Cabb

Cabb Phantasmal Quasar

Every update makes me more and more excited, which is pretty hard to do at this point!

18. tuzvihar

tuzvihar Orbital Explorer

Every day we are closer to play this game finally. 139 days and counting down.....

tassina likes this.
  19. GEORGE OF WAR

GEORGE OF WAR Aquatic Astronaut

tumblr_mi4pvvD1yF1qihx7io1_400.gif Keep up the good work ladies and gents! :proper:

tassina, Kittails and steveman0 like this.
  20. Mara1681

Mara1681 Phantasmal Quasar

You will have limit for amount of characters? :eek: