11th July Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Zoro the Gallade

Zoro the Gallade Big Damn Hero

Breakables? A+ for the vandalism!

Toryu-Mau likes this.
  2. RamenGaiden

RamenGaiden Title Not Found

oh please let the dungeons also proceduraly place breakable furniture (table, chairs, lamps, chandeliers, statues, etc.) all over the place. There ain't nothing like breaking tons of stuff while killin things when running through a dungeon.

3. Rueya

Rueya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion as to what tickles their fancy. Do something extraordinary = where is beta why are you doing this nonsense. Do regular updates = too dull, not interesting.

The Starbound Devs :megusta: = "Damn if you do, damn if you don't".

My reaction to when the Devs throws any update:

[​IMG]

4. LastHazzerd

LastHazzerd Title Not Found

I love the smell of updates in the evening! smells like... victory!

Games4Playing and Menasor like this.
  5. Dat Deadpool.

Games4Playing likes this.
  6. Sethusk

Sethusk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Picked up Wanderlust, looking forward to playing it with my friends.

7. 0243

0243 Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

Toryu-Mau and Duke like this.
  8. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

Throwable items... I WANT A BOOMERANG!

9. xboy777

xboy777 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not sure if you meant "Bum-merang" or not but now I totally want one in game. It would just be an aerodynamic space hobo that always comes back to you no matter how hard you chuck it (in the trash).

Zincuable and CubeX like this.
  10. CubeX

CubeX Void-Bound Voyager

Fixed my spelling. Sorry, english is not my first languake...

11. Menasor

Menasor Phantasmal Quasar

Awesome update Tiy. I like the quest and updated inventory screen, and the improved biome looks great. I'll think about getting Wanderlust, but I am not usually great at videogames.

12. Cruellyricisti

Cruellyricisti Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

:wtf: ...what kind of sex are you having!?

CJx101, xboy777, Sitanel and 4 others like this.
  13. TypicalTulley

TypicalTulley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really, you had to make the inventory bigger? I'm not trying to be negative but giving players backpacks, pouches, or satchels for mounts or pets would have been much more interesting and not to mention make gameplay more decisive, carrying tons of loot with the negative of whatever else could have been equipped or the negative of having limited inventory space but the plus of having other stats boosted...oh well got to please the populace I suppose..... But other than that good work guys keep on keeping on!

14. paulo27

paulo27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought Stardew Valley was released, god damn was I super excited and dissapointed, both of those in the space of 5 seconds.

15. paulo27

paulo27 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I imagine with over 1000 items you'll need all the inventory space you can get, I'm guessing that backpacks and mounts will still be implemented on top of this.

16. TypicalTulley

TypicalTulley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I suppose, maybe it's just my difficulty preferences :p

17. Trixmay988

Trixmay988 Space Penguin Leader

So we keep saying...

whatsup747 likes this.
  18. Trixmay988

You may not have the greatest spelling in the world but you have better grammar than a lot of people on the internet who had English as their first language. Good job! :up:;)

19. Ahbahl

Ahbahl Title Not Found

I think the tabs in the quest window (Completed, In Progress, etc) are too white and dont really fit with the rest of the colors. Otherwise, great update as always.

20. Trixmay988

Well that was a fail before you even told us what you were doing, try again tomorrow! Jokes.