☆ The Space Pirates - Scourge of the stars, Bandits of Mars. ☆

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Steam Pirate, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty much how I feel, but isn't there a notice saying the current 'face' is temporary until they can fix the old one?

I take that to mean we keep the new layout/improved speed but get the old look. That is, unless that weird 'triangle-y' background before this was the temp one and we are on the final one now.

2. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

tumblr_lmrq7zcom31ql7kq2o1_400.gif

Ravenous Space Rat likes this.
  3. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

I prefer this to the optical-illusion one (the one with the triangles). It means I can still have my "Galactic Mindswipe likes this" signature to mess with people. Plus, It looks better.

4. RodrigoKiller

RodrigoKiller Orbital Explorer

This layout has more brightness, and less '8bits', i think. But I liked it. I dont liked the ': ) ' emoticon. Thats like those spams emoticons in elsewhere in the internet. lol

5. The white layout is just temporary until the admins fix some stuff, it's going to be dark again, just give it some time.
    In the meantime you can switch to the other style (I recommend platform) via your preferences menu, it's much better than the whole white thing anyway...

Crazyon likes this.
  6. Galactic Mindswipe

Mine isn't white at all.

7. Probably because you're not using the SB style.

8. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

What is the SB style? Mine isn't white either.

9. Preferences -> style, you can change it in there.

10. Galactic Mindswipe

We're both on the "Default" setting. Default is Platform. Normally, the top would just say "Chucklefish" all the time (in fact, it still does) but it would have the same background and stuff.

11. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Had my first driving lesson in the dark today... It's f***ing awesome!

On a side note I'm turning into a right hipster (apparently) :speechless:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  12. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

boobs >

RodrigoKiller likes this.
  13. Fillfall

Fillfall Void-Bound Voyager

I feel like an idiot for believing "Sean" was pronounced like "bean" with an s instead of b... Poor Sean Bean

14. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Have no idea where that comes into the equation but yeah sure! :DD #boobs4lyfe

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Lobo and Ἄνουβις like this.
  15. I've been called a Hipster before, but the person that said it couldn't provide any proof, so I disregarded it.
    You are the worst kind of person.

16. Kloudy

Kloudy Phantasmal Quasar

Although with me I can see where he's coming from lolz... Few of my mates are getting snap backs (*mega face palm*) but I started wearing the ol' beanie which suits me really well apparently..

17. RodrigoKiller

RodrigoKiller Orbital Explorer

Oh, yeah, mine is dark too, and I was talking about this. But, thanks by the way

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  18. Mine is still white on the main forum but it's dark everywhere else, just wait til' Omni fixes this :)
    And np, I'm always happy to help if I can :p

19. Maybe you've been selected to participate in the super secret chucklefish forum improvement beta program?

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  20. Ye...yeah, maybe us mods being half admins now has something to do with this, dunno :wut:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.