1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Version 3.0! Woo!

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, Your Starbound Crew 3.0 is here! 2.11 was just a little test to see how things worked, and now I know that with Enraged Koala all the planets I provide work across OSes and works with mods that alter your world generation. EDIT: Bases work with mods that alter world gen, crew planets do not. I'll work on an update to this. Semi-Yay! Anyways, on to the update:

Unique planets: Go and find your crew members across nine different planets in the beta sector. Although 2.11 was testing, I've made a few changes to some of the planets, like the doctor's.

Added a questing system: You have to start a new character for the quest to work, but the quest line points you in the direction of the crew members, and even takes you to...

Your Base: You learn the coordinates to an abandoned Glitch village that your architect has cleaned up for you. You can either learn the coordinates by going through the quest line or by reaching tier 3 and crafting it at your crew station. When you reach Sector X at tier 5 you'll also have the chance to craft coordinates to an upgraded base. The Glitch village base is pretty cool, but your second base upgrade is something I worked pretty hard on, so I hope you guys enjoy!

StarBooze: I added a more simple version of kingofcrow's StarBooze mod to the bartender, so he's a bit more interesting now. Completely compatible with StarBooze, mine's kind of a preview version of it, and I recommend checking his mod out. Go craft some beer!

Added to the mole merchant: Now you can sell all of the race's starter dishes to help make money, added some more recipes as well.

Better KEI Codex: Explains the KEI system better.

Added more to the merchant network and made it so you know all of the recipes when you craft it, this way all of that stuff doesn't show up in your 3D printer.

Added three new bounties.

Some balancing on prices.

Well, I worked pretty hard on this update, and I really hope you guys enjoy it! As I said last time, if anyone wants to share any planets or cool builds, let me know and I'll put it in. As always, let me know what you think and please report any bugs or generic items. Have a good time exploring the universe!
Return to update list...