1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Stable build WOOOOO

Luminaesthesia
    So stable should be out in a few hours, and I'm pretty sure this should work with it. If not, I'll change it really fast and add a 4.01 version. Here's what was added!

- After playing through the game again with my mod, I still thought there wasn't enough to do at the end of the game. LoveJones has now enabled "Unstable Stars" in your navigation. These stars are white, and include all biomes. Threat levels are between 7 and 9 (magma and volcanic are level 6), so there's the chance to fight some crazy enemies with the possibility of very powerful loot. Hope you don't get one shotted! Thanks to Broconut and his Mysterious Stars mod for showing me that this was possible.
    - Added Goldobot's Garden: unlocked at tier 4 of your ship, this little world is just a place to find a bunch of seeds for various crops.
    - Added Thorngrazer's Hunting Grounds: another small area that has a mini boss biped, miniboss bird, miniboss quadruped, and big fish. Unlocks at level 5 of your ship.
    - Added the Explorer's Club: Unlocked when you get LoveJones' second crew card after you upgrade your ship all of your way, and it costs 50,000 pixels. Enjoy a shopping area, lounge, hot springs, and a colosseum with level 8 NPCs and monsters for you to fight. How exclusive!
    - Changed the lighting on Finding Thorngrazer to make it awesome.
    - A couple little bug fixes here and there

Hope you all enjoy, and have a good time playing the stable version of the game!
Return to update list...