1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Jojy
    Jojy
    5/5,
    Version: 4.24
    It's an excellent mod, but DO NOT USE on Unstable. Some Upbeat Giraffe mods work with the new unstable branch, but this one will cause horrible horrible bugs that break the game, your save, and your server. Using this on Unstable WILL CORRUPT YOUR CHARACTER.

If you are using Stable, please download the mod right now. It's amazing.

-I have been testing the popular mods from UG to see if they work, using new characters to avoid losing progress. This caused the character to become invisible, unable to move, techs crash the game, and anyone who joins you in multiplayer gets the bug too. Problem remains after mod removal, and on different universe files. Your character will be dead.
  2. Nabows92
    Nabows92
    4/5,
    I have been playing the mod just fine, but after last update and since i started a new character, I can't seem to find the hunter fellow, I go up the mountain, kill the boss but he simply isn't there :(, what to do?
  3. dat-CosmosNova
    dat-CosmosNova
    4/5,
    I don't know if it's just me but the go find the Hunter guy mission doesn't work for me when I spawn in on planet I spawn in snow and I can't dig out of it, also when i un-installed the mod I could not use S.A.I.L any more the game would crash every time forcing me to keep the starbound mod >:( its a good mod and all but dis got to be fixed
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) A.S.AP
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Are you playing on stable or unstable? If stable shoot me a message, for unstable things are a little broken but will be fixed as soon as the new stable hits.
  4. Silveressa
    Silveressa
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod! Acquiring a crew really adds to the enjoyment of the game and the missions are really fun, it's hard to imagine having as much fun in Starbound without this mod.
  5. Ruban Crusade
    Ruban Crusade
    5/5,
    Absolutely love this mod! Between the crew and all the unique items and quests, this is brilliant!
  6. Etrom
    Etrom
    5/5,
    It's a excellent mod, but accidentally I killed the hunter, and i don't know how to spawn him in the ship again, could you help me?
  7. jeet8
    jeet8
    4/5,
    for some reason when I place the first mate spawner then I leave my ship and come back the spawning item disappears and the first mate never appears. It might be the fact that Im in the nightly beta but I dunno.
  8. Drade
    Drade
    4/5,
    I like the mod but mine is glitching when I'm looking for thorngrazer. When I enter the quest, the screen isn't showing on my character
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Well that's no good. Could you message me the starbound.log file or just shoot me a message with some more specifics so I can help out?
  9. Inf_Wolf14
    Inf_Wolf14
    5/5,
    Good to see some companions to ride along on your conquest of the universe. Sometimes pointing and killing alone just isn't very satisfying...
  10. SyncZ
    SyncZ
    5/5,
    Version: 4.23
    Really great mod! But you should change the "dungeonBaseHeight" of the Hunter mission in the "dungeon_worlds.config" file to 900 instead of 1900, it stops spawning you in the mountain. Props for "BondageParty" and "DungeonMaster" For noticing this
  11. Khuur
    Khuur
    5/5,
    The crew is very interesting. Adds a lot to the game.
  12. BecomeWeaker
    BecomeWeaker
    5/5,
    This mod is well made. I just didn't like that fact that you can kill them. I accidentally killed the doctor. :S
    Also, please fix the hunter mission spawning me inside a mountain. Thanks.
  13. Electro Bro
    Electro Bro
    5/5,
    great mod with a great potential, but i seem to crash with one player when i updated the mod :S
  14. SuperCuteKun
    SuperCuteKun
    5/5,
    Great mod, i like that, more game atmosphere!
  15. Zhiandra
    Zhiandra
    4/5,
    Great mod, definitely adds some much-needed activity to your ship. Only complaint is that New Haven seems to be bugged. Most likely will be taken care of with the next update tho :D
  16. RedTraitor
    RedTraitor
    5/5,
    This is SERIOUSLY the best quest mod for starbound so far! After i first installed it i lost myself for 6 hours.
  17. Patzeliini
    Patzeliini
    5/5,
    Just adds so much depth and meaningful content to the game.
  18. Singularity_iOS
    Singularity_iOS
    5/5,
    Love this mod, have been using it for ages. The overhaul is amazing. But just like the review below, the NPCs moving about so much is very annoying. They appear to be running on their own pathfinding AI or an old one. Perhaps moving them to the current NPCs AI will help? This will stop them moving so much, and they will be able to use furniture.
  19. Corni94
    Corni94
    5/5,
    There's only one thing that bothers me so far... They just won't stop moving and I can't scroll trough their crafting options without them walking out of range -___-
  20. SatanGoneGood
    SatanGoneGood
    4/5,
    Definitely a really great mod! For some reason, though, after going through the first Ancient Realm mission for Divewings, the rewards I suppose you get from the enemies came up as perfectly generic items. Is anyone else having this problem?