1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. CecilNailo
    CecilNailo
    4/5,
    Version: 4.23
    I love this mod, saying that I found three missions that need fix'n up.
    1) finding the hunter. I put in /admin and flew around the map and could not find him so then I went to the ship crafted a port and went to the crews outpost and finished it there.
    2) the mushroom invasion. Ported into a block of snow... an entire screen of un-mineabel snow.
    3) the dig site. I port to the bottom of the planet with a mid boss on the left and a glitch on the right. they are roughly 10 squares away and i can kill them, i can also get up to 1000 dirt I just can't move. again love this mod and wish it was a non mod part of the game.
  2. Blackhole75
    Blackhole75
    3/5,
    Please fix the the Hunter Mission.... I start the mission laid on top of the screen, can not see and move my character.... I want to see much more from this mod please :'( fiiiiix it please!
  3. Freyon
    Freyon
    3/5,
    This is a great mod that adds a lot of content. And I would love to give it a 5-star rating, but there are severe bugs with many missions granted by this mod. When they're fixed I'd be happy to rate again.
  4. Agentkiller
    Agentkiller
    5/5,
    Sorry for Bad English, not my main language.
    Its a great Mod so far.
    But I cant Finish it......
    My whole Computer Crash(must use the Reset Button).
    This happend every Time I Beam to the Farm Mission from the Crew Cook(forgot his Name.)
  5. Brolling
    Brolling
    4/5,
    Very cool mod! Brings more variety into Starbound :D
    There are a few minor things I dislike though:
    When talking with your mates, they tend to walk away and the windows close, quite annoying and I don't want to confine them.
    The finding missions are quite cool, but there are many shortcuts if you have the right techs, a grappling hook etc. The area limits made out of a big chunk of dirt or another material are also a bit ugly.
    Otherwise, an amazing mod, keep up the good work! :)
  6. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    3/5,
    Over all great but hunter mission spawns the player incorrectly.
  7. Toxinok
    Toxinok
    3/5,
    When I spawn in mission find Thorngrazer, my hero spawn up the screen and i don't see him. Using zoom don't help me.
  8. RedMonkey
    RedMonkey
    4/5,
    I still love it but the crew likes to wander off while you shop with them, really really annoying
  9. DenSamukov
    DenSamukov
    4/5,
    Version: 4.22
    When i start missions: The Hunting Grounds, Divewing's Dig my player dies, not cool.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      I'll fix this as soon as I figure out what went wrong.
  10. Nerick_Spellchaser
    Nerick_Spellchaser
    4/5,
    I just installed this last night and started diving into it. Seems like it's adding an amazing amount of content to the game.

There's just one thing that's bugging me: my crew won't stand still long enough for me to browse what they're selling and buy something. Is there a way to make them stand in one place like a merchant?
  11. RomadE
    RomadE
    5/5,
    This is an amazing mod you have here.
    The music that you added for this mod is an awesome touch.

One issue I have is that whenever I try to go to the Goldobot Garden mission, my computer crashes.
    Is this something that is present in the code?
  12. OneWhoJumpsOverSheep
    OneWhoJumpsOverSheep
    5/5,
    Truly an amazing mod! Adds soo much life to my ship, the quests are well-made and fun to play through and the services the crewmembers provide have become an essential part of my playstyle. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon!
  13. Kiari
    Kiari
    5/5,
    Great mod, thanks and keep up the good work, definitely a must-have.
    I just noticed the Doctor NPC has some items called Replace, is this a bug or is it planned to have other items in the future?
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Those are from the "colourful" people you can meet on certain planets, and they're just called "replace" in the game files. Maybe I should change that though, cause yeah it looks pretty weird.
  14. Arti78
    Arti78
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, adds so much more to do, quests, crew for the ship, more equipment to play with.
  15. green3y3
    green3y3
    5/5,
    This mod is pure love!
  16. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    I use this modification with sayter's "Frackin' Universe" mod, and I have to say that Starbound does not even feel remotely complete without either of these mods installed. This modification includes quite a lot of quests to keep you busy post game, and I love having a big crew on my ship that actually proves to be quite useful.
  17. Sarelth
    Sarelth
    4/5,
    Version: 4.21
    It good so far, needs a little more meat to it, also the Stimpacks the doctor makes would make more sense to be made with the Syringe item rather than glass blocks. That might just be me though. Looking forward to new additions.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Will do. What kind of "meat" are you hoping to see?
  18. Heartstrings
    Heartstrings
    4/5,
    It looks like an absolutely brilliant mod, and I would play it were it not for the fact that it crashes for me with a bug.

"An error occurred during loading: (MonsterException)
    Error loading monster type
    '/mods/yourstarboundcrew/monsters/ground/minibossquadruped/crewminibossquadruped.monstertype'
    Caused by: (AssetException) Error loading asset
    .../ground/minibossquadruped/minibossquadruped.partparams

I tried loading it on both Stable and Unstable, and neither work.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      I think you got this figured out, yeah? If not shoot me a message. Hope you're enjoying!
  19. Fidellio
    Fidellio
    5/5,
    Round mod with loads of quests and fun crew members
  20. Novascocio
    Novascocio
    5/5,
    This mod was absolutely amazing. I really appreciate the work you did here. However, after removing the mod and trying to open up the S.A.I.L. it crashes the game. I know it's because of the missions, so is there any way to remove them from my character or S.A.I.L.? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.