1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Gagatate
    Gagatate
    5/5,
    Version: 3.99 Unstable
    Good mod , but I can't go to the coordinates : No star at it :x
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Sometimes that happens with the old version of the mod, which is why I redid everything for the new one. Hopefully stable will hit this week and you'll be able to enjoy the new mod, which is much better!
  2. asus349
    asus349
    5/5,
    Version: 3.99 Unstable
    yaa now i don't feel so alone when i play... :'( ty
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Hope you continue to enjoy it!
  3. Condizion
    Condizion
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9 UNSTABLE
    So good
    1. Luminaesthesia
  4. DarthTrethon
    DarthTrethon
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9 UNSTABLE
    Amazing mod, great work man. Definitely on my must-have mods for the upcoming stable and the final game. My only minor gripe(and I'm sure I'll manage to work around it just fine) is that a chunk of the missions require the ship to be fully upgraded.....except I don't plan to ever use any of the default ships so no use for the ship upgrades.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      In the next update with the research table I'll be adding an item for you (and others with custom ships) that you can spawn that will trigger the last fifty quests. Glad you enjoy besides that!
  5. Baleur
    Baleur
    5/5,
    Version: 3.8 UNSTABLE
    Cant you just put a dropbox link or something to the Stable version of the mod with VitsoU compatability? Why isnt that version from march 24 in the version history here? But the unstable one is.
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      I can upload a link to the old stable one, and I might, but there will never be Variety compatability with the old one. With the way planets work, any biome gen mod changes the coordinates to finding your crew, making the rest of the mod useless. Luckily the new stable should be here soon, and with it my mod has been completely redone, and is much better, works with every other mod, and way more what I envisioned for the mod when I began.
  6. Multik
    Multik
    5/5,
    I love this mod, but can someone send me unmodified planets from the universe folder please ? I'm playing as a new character and i need to reset planets with crew members on them. Thanks
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Send me a message and I'll upload the universe folder. I do really encourage you to update to the unstable branch and check out the Unstable Starbound Crew, it's way way better!
  7. Pearlus
    Pearlus
    5/5,
    Works great and adds a ton of content!
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear! Don't forget to download the latest version at Your Unstable Starbound Crew!
  8. green3y3
    green3y3
    5/5,
    cool, one of my favorite mods comes back to life again! :)
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Sadly I can't update this page any more, but hopefully I will be able to in the future. Check out Your Unstable Starbound Crew for the latest version!
  9. wolfscanyon
    wolfscanyon
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    Only issue is not compatible with other mods, and can't find love jones if they are installed. ie the items and modifications simply do not go through. coords are right atleast
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Yup! Also, just so every one knows, I'm working hard to redo the entire mod for the upcoming stable update, and it should be compatible with every thing.
  10. rocknrollock
    rocknrollock
    5/5,
    Always nice to have some pals to cruise the stars with. Mod works wonderfully. Its always fun to place a crew member, not like how they look, kill them, repeat. I'm ashamed of myself.
  11. Teodor
    Teodor
    5/5,
    Mod of my dream
  12. Medicat
    Medicat
    3/5,
    Okay, Some thing is wrong however. The Tech Chest and Crashed ship aren't there, but the prison is. I've tried re-installing the mod, and re-installing the universe file. When I do, it spawns me in my spaceship, but the area surrounding me is black for 10 seconds, then it goes to the normal planet. and STILL no chest or crashed ship. WTF?
  13. Humbuirotloco
    Humbuirotloco
    3/5,
    Great mod, wish I could use it. Isn't not compatible with Spacebound; i have Both Variety and Spacebound and would like it to work together. :c

Hope to see something done, maybe? o.O
  14. JustPITTY
    JustPITTY
    3/5,
    I have a problem: I don't find the planet where you should find the dog,but I wrote exactly the coordinates that are in this page.. why I don't find it?
  15. RufioMaz
    RufioMaz
    5/5,
    Everyon giving this mod a 1 star is lazy and incompetant. Read the books, read the codex's and everything is there. For the first mate notice the MINUS SIGN before the X co-ordinate... at the prison you are looking for a spawner item in one of the cells.

Please if you are going to be lazy, don't 1 star a mod because of it.
  16. Khadi
    Khadi
    1/5,
    Cords are wrong.
  17. Smiffy222
    Smiffy222
    2/5,
    its good i just can't find love-jonas in the prison he or she isn't their
  18. paidousis
    paidousis
    5/5,
    I actually have played with this mod around 3-4 months before I write this review. It is just an awesome and the creator must have put a lot of effort in this. BUT I'm having a problem. I use winzip to extract the folders but i dont get any folders, only the files and I don't know where to pu each file so if someone could help please, I would appreciate it.
  19. ShadowFax64
    ShadowFax64
    5/5,
    SO AWESOME
  20. Fyresyth
    Fyresyth
    5/5,
    After some minor issues regarding script errors (at no fault to the creator of this mod) I have found this to be a fantastic way to bypass the mundane grinding and add a bit of side story. Its easy to find them and adds a little bit of character to your ship, castle, mud hut, etc. I have yet to run into a single problem finding a planet. you put in the cords and they're right in front of you. if anyone is having problems finding these planets, make sure you put the Negative in if it asks for one..I made that mistake :D