1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Le Evon
    Le Evon
    1/5,
    Version: 3.1
    It doesn't tell you where to go. Where the heck are you supposed to get the cords!?
  2. seismicGASBAG
    seismicGASBAG
    1/5,
    You create a book, read the book, it tells you to go to a planet, the planet is not there, you cannot continue. 10/10
  3. Yoohayohao
    Yoohayohao
    4/5,
    This mod is very entertaining to use. A couple of compatibility notes:
    1: Mod + Spacebound: some crew planet names changed, but coords are correct
    2. Mod + Variety: does not work. pre-generated crew planets from mod author are not loaded or overwritten by Variety.
    3. Mod + Variety + Spacebound: does not work, same situation with Variety alone.
  4. denman
    denman
    1/5,
    can't find love jones, the cords are incorrect. and that's after I had to deal with bloody WinRAR bullshit.
  5. mekilie
    mekilie
    1/5,
    No effort has been made to fix the issue of the non existing first mate. No effort has been made to address the public. Dev working on this one is either dead, incapacitated, or unable to effectively do whatever it is he or she set out to do and should never be trusted to make an effective product again. My advice when seeing the Devs name again is to remove the product they're making and do not give them the ability to make anymore second-rate products.
  6. Crim1knight
    Crim1knight
    1/5,
    After hours of searching for the first planet, unistalling possible conflicting mods, trying to find first planet again... uninstalling entire game and starting a fresh install.. still was not able to find first planet, looked for three possible planets, the one in the codex, the one on this page, and several planets users reported the NPC being located. Was unable to find any. uninstalled mod, not worth my time.
  7. Commander204
    Commander204
    2/5,
    Can't find the spawner or the NPC from the first set of co-ordinates. Am I missing something or is it possible that he was killed by the indigenous life?
  8. Gabenmon
    Gabenmon
    1/5,
    None of the coordinates on either the book given or the mod page are accurate, I would love to find my crew but Love-Jones is no where to be found!
  9. GGGRRRSTAR
    GGGRRRSTAR
    4/5,
    Obviously, a excellent mod, this mod adds characters that you can find and recruit to appear on your starship, but I have two big issues: One, they are just merchants, with no dialogue. They sell some special things, or in the case of the mole, buy, and regular things at lower prices. But, the coordinates given on this page are not consistent with the actual coordinates in game, and it is best you use the codex journal given, even in which case it occasionally gets the solar system names wrong. Also, placing a gold chest to hold the crew members' spawners isn't always too apparent, as I tend to miss it and have to go backwards to find the chest rather often. Finally, I can not find a way to bring crew members back, unless the chest respawns the spawner, but I don't want to waste my fuel just to be able to buy bounties. I know that this is a heavily critical review and sounds like I should be giving a lower rating but this is still a excellent mod, despite these flaws, which is why I give this a 4/5.
  10. hotshot344
    hotshot344
    3/5,
    i would love to give an actual rating cause this mod looks super cool but i cant find love jones, when i type in his coords there is beta kyron, what are the coords?
  11. Nneth
    Nneth
    4/5,
    An AMAZING mod, adds a bit story to the world and an objective I actually look forward to XD The only problem is finding a couple of the members. I cannot seem to find the Floran hunter (found the rest) as the clues to finding him is vague.
  12. RotMGRooey
    RotMGRooey
    5/5,
    Um, dont attack your crewmates with OP weapons :/ . Great mod. 5/5
  13. SCWashu
    SCWashu
    3/5,
    I really enjoy the mods. -2 stars for the fact that I have to spend so much time searching for the correct star since the coordinates are not correctly labeled.
  14. Crazyboy52
    Crazyboy52
    4/5,
    yes its not bad but can you just where i found love jones yes i cant found the planet its too hard it found him
  15. KeiserRotten
    KeiserRotten
    1/5,
    One star for the moment, 'cause I cant get it to work. Tried the love-jones location from the in game journal, as well as the one from the mod description, no planet at either location. I am running VITSoTU mod. Please help, I'm very excited to recruit a crew for my bad-ass corvette!
  16. sorala123
    sorala123
    5/5,
    This is a great mod but some of the names are wrong. the best way to see this is to go to the star in the middle
  17. ""darkspartan200""
    ""darkspartan200""
    5/5,
    This mod is well done! You know what it deserves?
    a giant thumbs up!
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

Oh and don't unleash your captured monsters near your crew it can get... Gory
  18. mooshi117
    mooshi117
    3/5,
    It seems like a cool mod, except for the fact the "Beta Kyron" is simply not there
  19. Xethain
    Xethain
    1/5,
    Tried to install the mod but all it came up with was yourstarboundcrew.rar
  20. team3lost
    team3lost
    5/5,
    Man this mod is huge! Thanks for all the work.