1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. AlwaysNothing
    AlwaysNothing
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    Awesome mod!
  2. epesolon
    epesolon
    2/5,
    Great concept, but when I go to the coordinates Beta Kyron isn't there
  3. laz2727
    laz2727
    3/5,
    Doesn't work with "Variety is the spice of the Universe".
  4. minestuck
    minestuck
    4/5,
    Great mod, but when i try to craft the base book thing it just says i need generic items which i spawned it but still didnt work. Did i install the mod wrong?
  5. Ash2K12
    Ash2K12
    4/5,
    hi :D great mod by the way, i really like the concept. first, is it multiplayer friendly? and second, i followed the cordinents and found the prison, but i cant find the spawner, if im supposed to be looking for it anyway.....any reason why? or am i just looking for the wrong thing?
  6. CosmicZealot
    CosmicZealot
    1/5,
    The first planet you must go to doesn't even show up.
  7. Taphy
    Taphy
    4/5,
    I Think This Is A Good Mod But One Thing Is That I Typed In The Cords To Get Jones After I Installed It (I Did Read Installation) And Kept Taking Me To Random Planets That Werent Beta Kyron
  8. Zanino
    Zanino
    5/5,
    Hell Yeah! Best Mod Evah! If more stuff was added...... I think my computer might explode from sheer awesomeness.
  9. Corsnake
    Corsnake
    5/5,
    BEST MOD EVER
  10. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    This modification puts up the first adventure-quest thingy ever in Starbound...
    May I ask the permission to include this modification in in a modification pack?
  11. benjamin.arcioni
    benjamin.arcioni
    4/5,
    Excellent mod! Two items though: When trying to get the details to build your base, the crafting recipe lists "perfectly generic item" as almost all of the ingredients. Not sure if this is specific to my install, or if it is a general bug that prevents getting a base. Second, it would be more fun if the crew were spread through the different sectors instead of all in the second sector. Adds some difficulty and lets you play through the curve a bit more consistently. Otherwise you are over-powered for the locations they are at.
  12. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
  13. AsmodeanMage
    AsmodeanMage
    5/5,
    This mod fixes a real fundamental of the game, thank you so much
  14. Gloss Bolton
    Gloss Bolton
    2/5,
    This mod is not worth it because after I defeated Dreadwing and crafted the Mk2 upgrade and was given the quest to go to Kryon,I arrived at the planet and the first thing i noticed was the misleading instructions when it directs you to travel "West" to a prison. I never found a prison , all i found was a campsite some bandits and a human tower. The fact that the instructions give you very little directions is very frustrating.
  15. jedahdemon
    jedahdemon
    3/5,
    Cool mod, great for singleplayer but doesn't really work well in multiplayer unless you only use one crew. Would be better if the item was craftable, or you could copy it with the 3D printer.
  16. JmicIV
    JmicIV
    5/5,
    Great mod! I just have one issue. In one of my worlds, I accidently killed my first officer BEFORE getting a spawner. Is there a way to get it back? Even if I need another mod to spawn it in?
  17. sa1nt
    sa1nt
    5/5,
    Sometimes the names of the planets are different from the ones in the Codex but after un-installing Variety-mod everything works like a charm and I'm greatly enjoying this mod.

thanks.
  18. Davekazer
    Davekazer
    5/5,
    After many hours of trudging through my conflicting mods, I finally got this jewel properly working, and it's everything I could've asked for during single player mode! Can't wait to see how you improve upon this mod!

However, I can't seem to locate my base. The coordinates in the journal after I recruit everyone just leads me to blank space, any ideas on why that is?
  19. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    5/5,
    Can't find love jones
  20. Minerations
    Minerations
    4/5,
    So this mod seems really fun and cool the only problem is. No love-jones.... and without him the mod is pointless i followed the cords FOUND a human base but no love-jones dufuq.