1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. MChain
    MChain
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    Seems nice, but I can't find Beta Kyron. On the given coordinates there's no planet!
  2. amazingchicago
    amazingchicago
    5/5,
    Hey- I'm unable to get this to work with Variety installed. Once I remove Variety from my mods, however, it works perfectly fine! I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm definitely using the most recent version of the mod.

For those of you who can't find "her" in the prison colony, you're looking for an it. The spawner is an item in a chest, she doesn't exist prior to being spawned.
  3. ModernDarpa
    ModernDarpa
    5/5,
    Great mod, makes Starbound feel less lonely while playing in singleplayer.

Missions add as a time killer, having each of their own unique characteristics makes the NPCs feel more like real "people" than just Bots or AIs.

New items made the mod more interesting, allowing players to upgrade or make new items and earn for them.

Backstory on each crew member is an excellent idea, telling on how they managed to end up where they are, what was their story, what happened to them.

(A small SPOILER below)
    Adding the pets is also another great decision, spawning things that you feel like your crew deserves or just use the monster bowl to spawn random creatures and either capture or use them for target practice.

Overall, this is a mod i really love, and is one of my favorite mods in Starbound.
  4. Winged Avian
    Winged Avian
    4/5,
    I really like the mod and I can't wait to see it in action, but I have this issue with finding the planets. I figured it was one of my mods (obviously) but the only mod that affects the planets is the spice of the universe one; and that's the one that was specified that would be compatible. Do you know what to do?
  5. Aeryc
    Aeryc
    5/5,
    Great mod. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants more useful NPC's.
  6. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    4/5,
    There is 1 trouble I see:
    -I can't see the planet you show us, I did try a lot but hopeless
  7. poxbad
    poxbad
    4/5,
    I was mixed up with the plantets cuz the codex says Kyron and the overview says Persian. I searched in Kyron at west i found the prison but i cant find love jones D:
  8. peng5629
    peng5629
    5/5,
    its a great mod, but the starbound worlds says tht love-mate jones is in Beta Persian, but the codex for searching my first companion says its in Beta Kyron in a prison west. i actually fond the prison but i cant find him :/
  9. diegodelax
    diegodelax
    4/5,
    there's a small issue regarding the "Getting a base" codex crafteable from the Crew Station, all the spawners required to craft the book are replaced with Perfectly Generic Items :I
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the heads up, I'll get right on that!
  10. Naesh
    Naesh
    5/5,
    Pretty AMAZING mod!!!

One thing, though: at the chracter creation window i got a bonus X-marked novakid+ entry, when this mod is installed.

Is this expected?

(I'm using the ultracool 'another-character-creation-menu' mod. )
  11. TheRuggedMan
    TheRuggedMan
    4/5,
    still havin problems here i installed it correctly and im at the exact coordinates but i cant find the planet
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      What mods do you have installed?
  12. TheRuggedMan
    TheRuggedMan
    5/5,
    Version: 3.01
    Excellent mod!!!...but one thing i dont understand i have the variety is a spice of the universe the planets wont appear period? or are they under a diferent name or something
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      A new version will be up in about ten minutes that should help!
  13. diegodelax
    diegodelax
    5/5,
    This mod, oh this mod <3
    This is a pretty nifty add-on to the game, it gives a lot of content and fun stuff, love to have npcs roaming around my small village, and the new stuff like the specific planets and items makes it better. Thanks for such a nice work!
  14. Singularity_iOS
    Singularity_iOS
    5/5,
    Regarding what Grander.Alderman said, the Hylotl doctor is on Beta Unukalhai not Beta Turies
    By the looks of things a lot of planets have changed names.
    Also great mod! Love it!
  15. Grander.Alderman
    Grander.Alderman
    5/5,
    Great mod, but the planet name is wrong (must have been changed) It is Beta Phact, not Beta Persian
    1. Luminaesthesia
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I'll make that change as soon as I finish redoing the crew planets.
  16. Kiritoblade
    Kiritoblade
    5/5,
    i love it..i just wish i could find the planets that the crew members are on...only problem is they dont show up D:
  17. quackqauckwoo
    quackqauckwoo
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, now im even more happier than before in my ship! :D
  18. Silversun247
    Silversun247
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod! Finding all the crew members is a load of fun. Truely gives life to my damp spaceship. I would reccomend adding info about KEI in this main thread/mod page, becuase im still totally lost on how they work. Probably a few others are too. Anywho, keep up the awesome work!
  19. myunghwankang
    myunghwankang
    5/5,
    I cant find Love-Jones in the coordinates of the book. Also can I use this mod with a custom ship? And How do I spawn the crew? Can I spawn them all together? Sorry Im asking so much this is my favorite mod! Its so creative!
  20. sparzyle
    sparzyle
    5/5,
    Now I can have my MAG for a full Photon-esque experience ^^