1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corp. Mechs Continuation Beta 1.05+4 SG

XS Mechs for Spirited Giraffe

1. SMT50001
    XS Corporation Mechs for Spirited Giraffe
    WARNING: this update is in development
    Original mod author: TShinzon
    Original page
    Author's permission to update the mod is here
    Thanks to AngieTheDemoness and dobroivan for their help.

Now on Bitbucket. Post your ussues there.
    https://bitbucket.org/SMT50001/xsmech_sb

How to use:
    Mech cards are crafted at Robotic Crafting table; after that techs may be activated in S.A.I.L. in "head" section.

How to install:
    Unpack the archive and put its content to "/Starbound//giraffe_storage/mods/" folder
    375303, TrueEdge, Gesilon and 19 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ikamaruJPN
    ikamaruJPN
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+4 SG
  2. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
  3. SomeStarbounder
    SomeStarbounder
    4/5,
    Okay, okay, I might have not used it yet but from the videos and past reviews, I'm assuming it's good.
  4. BlackLoki
    BlackLoki
    3/5,
    I installed the mod and got the techs but they dont show up in the tech area
  5. SNRDEMON
    SNRDEMON
    5/5,
    5 of 5 because I remember the types a mechs were really cool and there even a warning its getting updated so thats why its not working just be patient.
  6. AllanMarmouset
    AllanMarmouset
    5/5,
    That good but i can't get the mech after crafting the card
  7. Enforcer758
    Enforcer758
    5/5,
    It a great mod, and for everyone who has the entire "I won't get the quest!" or "I craft the tech cards but they don't work!" ... If you haven't checked, this wasn't updated for Pleased Giraffe yet, so just wait for whenever it is before you start complaining about it Oh, and for the author of the mod, please update it soon, again, its a great mod and everything.
  8. fabialvarado10
    fabialvarado10
    5/5,
    oh god
  9. Jewboymini
    Jewboymini
    2/5,
    Doesn't work. You can craft the mech cards, but tech isn't available.
  10. peder
    peder
    4/5,
    please help me it is now working for me :( :( reply on my gmail peterpravda8@gmail.com i want to test this mod for soooooo long and it is not working for me now :( what must i do it is like i can do everything but i cant unlock that mech :(