1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated WW2 Gun Grab Bag 1.1

Famous WWII firearms, now available for your starfaring needs.

1. Angry Ed
    This is a mod I created to get myself acclimated to modding Starbound. I have created 5 firearms from World War II for use in the game. They are as follows:

Sten: Submachine Gun developed by the British at low-cost.

Tommy Gun: The Thompson Submachine gun, perhaps better known for its notoreity amongst gangsters in the 1930s, also saw much use during World War II in the American military's arsenal.

StG 44: The world's first assault rifle, created by Germany but unable to field in any appreciable amounts by the time it was ready to be produced

Mosin Nagant: Soviet mainstay rifle for most of the war; a bolt-action powerhouse.

Colt 1911: Standard American sidearm from World War I up until the 1980s.

Aside from the Sten, all of the guns require the metalworking station and Steel bars to construct as part of their recipe. The Sten can be created at an anvil since it uses Iron bars instead.

I plan to make adjustments to this mod in response to feedback, as well as add a few more weapons to it down the line. So let me know how you like it (or how you don't) and enjoy!
    Installation Instructions: Unzip the WW2 Gun Grab Bag folder to your Mods folder in Starbound (.../steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mods)

(See update page for screenshots)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. WW2 Gun Grab Bag 1.1 Update

Recent Reviews

1. Formerpeace
    Formerpeace
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Amazing Mod! I Love it because the crafting recipies are easy. But I wish there were more guns like maybe a MG42, Trenchgun, Panzerfaust, act.
  2. Fusionfall10101
    Fusionfall10101
    5/5,
    Great guns! I was always looking for guns that weren't all futuristic. Definitely recommend!
  3. EZKatnipz
    EZKatnipz
    5/5,
    Awesome, a WWII gun mod! It would be cool to see some more WWII guns, like the M1 Garand, Springfield, and more. Nice mod though :)
  4. Javapunk
    Javapunk
    5/5,
    Balanced and fun! I was waiting for someone to upload some more earth-based weapons.