1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Possible fix to duplicate "_merge" for treasurepool files error

AmazonValkyrie
    A few of you have had an error and crash due to the treasurepool file in this mod. Hopefully this will fix it. I've installed other races on my own PC to try and duplicate the issues that y'all are having, but I'm not gettiing the error so this is a trial and error way of my fixing it. I'm so sorry for this issue. I'm honestly still a rather novice modder, but I'll pin down the issue, if I haven't already with this fix, and make this work for you ^_^ Thanks so much for all your support and downloads! Please let me know asap if you're still having the issue or if there are any other problems you're having, because I want to provide an error-free download. Thanks again!

Also, a small tribute to a fan of this mod whose support has helped along the way can be find in the namegen file now ^_^ Lookin' at you, NayNay :D

[​IMG]
Return to update list...