1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Universal Energy 1.1.4

Universal power, post-endgame tech and unique craftable energy weapons!

1. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    This looks like a wonderful mod to play with and an excellent addition to... well, everything :D my only problem is that I can't seem to download it from the site-it gives me a loading screen, loads, and then stops. Is there another way I can get this mod?
  2. Tazz2001
    Tazz2001
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    It's beautiful but how can i find the items of this mod ?
  3. steveowashere
    steveowashere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    UPDATE FOR ANYONE USING ENRAGED KOALA:
    This mod will work for you, install like normal but open the 'universalenergy.modinfo' file with text editor. Change line: "version" : "Beta v. Furious Koala",
    to
    "version" : "Beta v. Enraged Koala",
    Make sure to maintain original document formatting/line spacing!

Great mod! Enjoying it very much. Had problems finding Server Cabinets. Keep up the awesome work. Don't abandon this mod!
    1. alpha45
      Author's Response
      Thank you for posting that! I've been so busy I didn't even notice that the mod needed to be updated until I saw your review! Uploaded a fixed version, should work fine now!
  4. pyro_670
    pyro_670
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    New weapons AND keeping star-ship refueling to a minimum while adding additional content and complexity to the universe? I like it!
  5. Ciora80
    Ciora80
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Nicely balanced mod, makes the game even more enjoyable to play. Looks sharp, too! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this. :o)
  6. Edd360
    Edd360
    5/5,
    Nice mod :)
  7. mindbound
    mindbound
    5/5,
    Excellent.
    1. alpha45
      Author's Response
      Thank you. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
  8. klownk
    klownk
    5/5,
    Very nice. Hope we can use energy for powered all the machines in the game at the end, like Minecraft.
    1. alpha45
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I hope so too.
  9. Blackscorp81
    Blackscorp81
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Really impressed by this mod. I love all the blinking lights @ the Super-Computer^^. I still have to learn a lot of the recipes, but so far this mod is epic. Keep going.
    1. alpha45
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I will!
  10. Ashen
    Ashen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Keep the fantastic work! Starbound truly needs more mods like this.
    1. alpha45
      Author's Response
      Thanks a lot!
  11. zekken
    zekken
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    excellent mod, however unable to analze the energy compresser os in the supercomputer to get the matter assembler os.
    1. alpha45
      Author's Response
      Thanks for letting me know. I found the mistake(accidentally set it to need the master processor instead of the energy compressor OS) and uploaded a fixed version.
  12. hajlan
    hajlan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    amazing