1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Twilight-Tech 2.0

Twilight: Ghosting with Style by InkiBlack

1. InkiBlack
    "Hey you! We'll be watching you!"

You are wondering, who's talking to you? You can't find the origin of this voice?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Boooohoooo!" *Poof* "Hello, I'm InkiBlack :D I couldn't resist to fool you!"

"What the hell is going on?!"

"Okay, I'll show it to you: The Twilight! But use my Tech with care, we'll be watching you! ;)"

[​IMG]

"First, you need the Tabula Rasa Mod ( Vers. 2.1 ), to get the Blueprint. Read it and then never look on it again and then annihilate it."

[​IMG]

"With this Tech you are able to switch between this Dimension and another: the Twilight."

"And why should I do it? Isn't it dangerous?"

"No, its use is rather simple: While in the Twilight the monsters will feel your presence, but they can't hit you. And you are unbound to all physics in our world, you could fly or walk trough the ground."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"So, you could imagine, it's easing a lot. But abusing it, will be your end. We'll be watching you!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Information
    * Trigger F to toggle on/off
    * no Energy cost at all, to buy for 1 pixel, get it at the Tabula Rasa (for testing purpose only)

New

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks to severedskullz for giving me some thoughts on simple timer and not to mess up with co-routines :p
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    San Kwan Lin and XupXup like this.

Recent Updates

1. New behavior: Movement, Animation, Effects

Recent Reviews

1. GedCZE
    GedCZE
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Best mod ever !
  2. FreeBound
    FreeBound
    3/5,
    this mod is good, but outdated
  3. xXxenoX9x™
    xXxenoX9x™
    4/5,
    Can you make it for the Giraffe update ?
  4. Remmy101
    Remmy101
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Just what I was looking for! I've got an idea/request though. Instead of the name, Twilight, how about Enigma? It sounds like you were looking for a mysterious name but just couldn't find the right word for it but Enigma seems fitting doesn't it?

Also instead of a face, I thought it would be more fitting if it was something more like a black hole. Check out this picture.

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j478/Hemoxyte/BlackHole.png

Other than the sprite and name, I think you did an awesome job! Thanks!
  5. Kritik
    Kritik
    2/5,
    Please make a zip, rars are anti linux.
  6. vinneD
    vinneD
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing thank you so much!
  7. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    Great mod. It can fill the void until I find a shuttle to crash into a castle.
  8. zeskorion
    zeskorion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    nice mod... but it seems to be a reference to something. is it?
  9. rainbowdash1859
    rainbowdash1859
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    this mod is amazing and i love it. thnx for making it
    there is one thing that i have to tell you about and i think its a bug
    whenever i go back to the normal world all blocks and items near me break (i can still pick them up when they do) i know this is probably a bug but i like it because it can be useful so now that i told you about it and that i like it can you plz try NOT to fix it
    1. InkiBlack
      Author's Response
      hey thank you :)
      no worry, it's a feature. One can use it to "respawn" on a spot in terrain. Otherwise you'll stuck in there. I guess it's different to the normal behavior.

Actually I'm working on the script files and effects. I'm not content with the movement setup in this version and the quality of the sprite. Worked on some new stuff, but haven't tested it yet enough.